Drowning

Skybrine's POV

I finally got Krystal to the lake, but she just ended up reading in the shade far enough that I can't splash her. But she did agree to wear a bikini... which might I say sure does make her look hot~ ❤w❤

I got splashed by Jason, so I splashed him back. Lunetta was by the shore just reading a book and Kira was just taking a small nap next to a tree. Then Mitch and Jerome jumped in with water guns. "NO FAIR," Jason screamed. I quickly summoned myself and Jason a water gun and started shooting water back at them. After a couple drenched moments, I tried aiming at Krystal. She was really quick to notice and hid behind a tree before a single drop could reach her.

"Don't be such a puss, Krystal," I called out. "I'm outside, I'm in a dumb bikini," she reasoned out "Don't bother me!" I was slightly disappointed at her, but I guess I shouldn't push it too much for her.

I suddenly heard Jason scream "Skybrine! We have to get out, NOW!!!" I was confused until I felt something slimy grab my foot and pull me under. I tried teleporting away, but my teleportation was no good underwater. I summoned a sword and tried to fight off the creature, but the blurred vision from the water made it harder for me to see my target.

Everything slowly got darker but I felt myself get grabbed by something and being pulled up to the surface. I then almost couldn't make it until I felt myself moving up to the surface faster as I slipped from consciousness.

Everything was blurred as I felt myself being shaken a couple times when I slipped back into consciousness slightly. I heard my name being screamed out, but muffled. Everyone was around me and as soon as my blurry vision faded and became more clear, the first thing I saw was a drenched Krystal with eyes clouded with worry.

"What happened," I moaned. Krystal hugged me as she started crying. I hugged back and started to comfort her. "It's okay," I cooed quietly. Krystal's eyes looked into my eyes and her eyes were full of fear. "I-I'm so glad you're okay," she whimpered.

I got up slowly and helped her up. I then notice a kid that looked like a fish standing in the background looking at us. "W-who's thee fish," I asked. "I'm Husky, or Quinten," the fish spoke "AND I'M NOT A FISH!!!"