The Ghosts in the House

Krystal's POV

   I woke up in my bed next to a sleeping Skybrine as my eyes landed on Lunetta, Jason, Moon, Insane Seto, KillerK, KillerCanadian, Kira, and Ty. They were all asleep in their beds as well. Then that memory clicked into my mind. DEAR NOTCH, WHY DID I HAVE TO SEE AT A YOUNG AGE AND WHY MUST YOU MAKE THEM AT A YOUNG AGE!?!?

...

...

...

   Oh right, Notch and Herobrine are in charge of the destinies and the world, not our actions. But they're also in charge of coincidences and some events, so WHY!?!?!?!? I checked the clock and saw it was around 3. I threw the sheets off of me and onto Skybrine and quietly jumped out of bed.

   I tip-toed out into the hall and summoned my small wings to hover over the ground to cause less noise. I flew over to the door with the little symbol I put on the door. A picture of a star in the middle of a triangle. I quietly opened the door to see the same cozy room from the dream before. And I also saw Ian.

   "Ian," I asked as I walked in and closed the door. Ian was shocked when he saw me. "K-Krystal, w-what are you doing here," he asked me. "Well, what are you doing up during Witch Hour," I asked him. "I-I mean, w-why not," Ian smiled "Sometimes the nicer ghosts and spirits come out to play! But only in this room... I can feel them..."

   I pulled out a small golden (*Slap* ;-;) dagger necklace and wrapped it around my neck. "What's that,"  Ian asked me. "Just an item," I lied. It was a special summoner item for one ghost I really liked seeing, and it helps me see ghosts. I sat on a pillow and looked up as I saw not just one ghost, but 5! "Woah, Jin, who are your friends," I asked looking to my side at the jet black haired boy. "You know that ghost," Ian gasped. Jin smiled before he spoke "That's Max, Ross, Brice, and my little Pete."

   "Howdy," spoke Ross who had a hood on with squirrel ears, a squirrel tail, and a tiny horn which was under his hood. "Hey," spoke Max who had a tiny chain necklace with a Z. Pete had a slime beanie and waved while Brice had crazy yellow hair that defied gravity said "Hello!" Pete was right next to Jin and was blushing as he stayed really (And I mean really) close to Jin to the fact you'd think Pete was snuggling into Jin, which I think he was.

   "So, I was actually asked by Lunetta to talk to some ghosts or spirits about something," Ian spoke, I noticed he was without his glasses and was actually more calm, but still shaking. "Ask away," Brice spoke. "Well, since you guys are spirits, how do you guys work," Ian asked. "Well, we don't really know," Ross admitted, scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah, honestly we just die or fade then we become these body-less figures."

    "Well, what do you guys think about these," Ian asked as he pulled out the file of notes from Lunetta and Jason's experiments. I bet they were copies. Jin was first to look as he flipped through the notes, the others gathering around him. "Well, great of you to have a copy of the copies," Jin spoke pulling out 2 of the exact same page as he pulled out a pen.

   "Soul spirits, I know a bit about those," Brice said grabbing the page. Me and Ian watched as the 5 ghosts all talked and scribbled stuff on the pages. I quietly looked over the ghosts at the page as I saw small explanations on the sides and highlighted arrows over the texts to the notes. I skimmed over the notes, but Jin and the others keep blocking the way. You'd think you would be able to see through a couple ghost, not in this situation.

   "Hey, move over Ross," Max exclaimed. Ross was just blocking Max's way of being able to write on the paper as he was trying to write himself. "ROSS," Max exclaimed as he tried to move Ross aside. "HEY," Ross exclaimed "Fine, man!" I'm so lucky nobody else can hear these ghosts...

"What's going  on here!?"

Shit...