Going Home, But Not All

Krystal's POV

It was our last day here and honestly I started growing to like this place. But I'm pretty sure not everyone felt the same. Lachlan and Vik were happier than ever to get out of this place and Jason was worried for Lunetta. He told us Lunetta always gets bullied and I've seen it myself, so Jason has his reason to worry.

We walked out of the cell with a couple scientists escorting us and Lunetta leading. We started heading over to the door when I heard Jason scream out. "HEY, LET GO OF ME!" We turned to see Jason being taken away by Lunetta's dad.

"DAD," Lunetta exclaimed, trying to pull Jason away from her father. Her father just pushed Lunetta away. "He's our property, not theirs," he spoke. Lunetta looked at her father in the eye and I watched as she turned into Heather. "Fine... dad," she smirked "If that's so, maybe I should leave as well! Oh and BTW I know that Lunetta was your adopted daughter and you don't care about her, but how about me? You had a real daughter that died and I'm that girl!"

Her father looked surprised, but he didn't take his hands off of Jason. There was a silence until I stepped in and pushed Jason to Lunetta and Heather's father away. "Deal's a deal," I spoke "But I'll stay to replace Jason and Lunetta."

The others gasped. "But Krystal, I~" Lachlan exclaimed but I used my magic to teleport them away. I turned back to Scott and sigh.

"Just you and me..."