A New Outfit And Entering The Night

Skybrine's POV

I stood around and watched Krystal sketching, playing around with fabrics, and what kind of scares me, giggling. She took a few measurements and I continued watching her put together an entire outfit for me.

Within 20 minutes, she finished my entire outfit, but she said it wasn't done yet. She pulled a few types of glasses. She would put them in front of my eyes and sometimes ask if I could see past them. What the?

She spent and extra 10 minutes creating cool one way sunglasses. I quickly tried the entire outfit and it looked amazing. "Looks great," I told her. "Great, now out," she smiled pushing me out the door "I want to design an new outfit for myself and surprise ya!"

I got shoved out the door and she slammed the door behind me. Geez, harsh. Then again, my father is Herobrine, so I practically gotten used to it.

"Skybrine," I heard Herobrine scream. "Over here, don't worry," I yelled back.

~ 20 Minutes Of Waiting Later ~

"Hey Krystal, done yet," I screamed through the door at  Krystal. "Yeah, yeah," she screamed back "out in a second."

"Your wasting time that we could have been exploring," I screamed. "Ready," she screamed "presenting the Over World Krystal."

When the door opened, Krystal walked out. She had all her hair flowing freely and a kitty ear headband. She had a pink shirt that had the words 'Live' 'Love' and 'Dream'. She also wore a black leather jacket, short sleek jeans, and long boots that went up almost to her knees.

I felt myself slowly fainting.

Krystal's POV

I giggled at the sighting of Skybrine fainting, he looked.... OH NETHER NO! NOT AGAIN WITH THIS! But now I know that Skybrine probably likes me back, oh nether.

"Star Clan to Skybrine," I giggled, shaking him a little "time to go exploring!"

He slowly woke up and got up. "Sorry dude," I apologized. "D-don't worry i-i-it's j-just," he started stuttering "y-you l-look a-amazing."

I turned a light shade of pink. "So how are we gonna go exploring," I changed the subject "there is skateboarding or running. You probably can't last a second on one of these." I pulled out 2 skateboard and giggled.

"Oh well, you're on," Skybrine yelled grabbing one of the skateboards and skating away.

"Hey," I screamed, skating after him.

We quickly skated outside and stopped right at the entrance of the lab. Woah, it was big!

I looked up at the sky and noticed it was becoming nighttime.

"Come on," said skating away "I heard nighttime is way more fun than daytime." "Krystal, wait," Skybrine said skating after me.