WHAT THE NETHER ARE THEY DOING!?!?

Krystal's POV

   Hm, I feel like there are people missing... But who... "Role call," I spoke to Sky as I counted everyone.

"Krystal. Here. Skybrine?"

"Here."

"Sara and Seto?"

"Here."

"Here!"

"Merome?"

"POWER MOVES!!!"

"HUNGER GAMES!"

"Quinten and Ian?"

"Present, so is Ian but he's just asleep."

"Vikklan?"

"U-uh..."

"Okay... Poofless, oh wait, they're asleep X3. Uh Spooky and Chaos? Kira and Ty? Star Geeks? Sorcerer Couple? Killers?"

"Are those really good ways of calling them out?"

"Not now, where are they?!"

"Uh... Last time I saw, Spooky and Chaos were following Kira and Ty."

"Where did they go?"

"Hm... I'll show you guys!"

// Time Skip of 30 minutes of searching for idiots -3- \\

   I walked besides Quinten and Ian as he lead us to this club. "Oh gaud, my eyes probably won't handle that kind of lighting," I whined as I saw some bright lights flashing out of the door already. "Don't worry, how bad can it be," Skybrine asked me. I just looked at him with a 'Really?' face. He knows the answer whenever he's asking me that question. Specially in this scenario.

   "Lets just go," I sighed as we walked over to the entrance. A club guard stepped aside as Skybrine took his sunglasses off for a second revealing his eyes as I turned to Ian and Quinten. "You guys go and tell the others to start heading home okay," I asked them. They nodded as I followed Skybrine into the club.

   Yep, it was my bad. It was so bright, it was getting hard to see! And the smell of this place was... just what?! I swear everywhere I sniff, there's some kind of alcoholic smell. And people were just everyone, mostly older ones. And why were there some kids like us just..... just!? NO!!! I looked away and held onto Skybrine as he wrapped an arm around me. I wish Ty were here with us, he's more experienced with this kind of stuff.

   And like it was on cue, I saw a small lounge area. And I saw...

What.

The.

Nether.

Are.

They.

Doing!?

   I saw Ty and Kira nibbling on each other's neck as tiny moans escaped their lips. I searched around for something else to look at and saw Insane Seto pinning Moon down on a lounge couch, kissing her!?!? uvefjdschuibrjkedsjufibcjsj!!!! I looked away and saw Lunetta and Jason making out in a corner and NOTCH WHY!?!?! I WAS NOT READY FOR THIS!!!!!

   I quickly cover my eyes and ears as everything swirled in my head making me dizzy.

"Krystal? Krystal, are you okay!?"

I'm gonna faint...

Yep...

~

Why the fuck am I doing this with my characters at a young age? I don't know either, I'm in a phase -3-