A Little Puppet on Strings

Chaos's POV

After a couple of days of fun and chaos (Eh? EH!? If you don't get it, you have no life -_-) here, I just couldn't help but to feel guilty for why I'm really here. My dad. You see, Notch and Herobrine are ways too cautious and aware of him (I'm not saying Smarter than my dad, cause that's not true). Meanwhile Krystal and Skybrine are practically destined to become the next to rule this Minecraftia world. And they are way more vulnerable than Notch and Herobrine.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. That's the problem, I don't see them as the enemy. I see them as innocent friends. How could I ever fulfil the task of breaking them, if I care too much for them? Unlike my father, I'm good... okay, that doesn't sound right. Light? Nicer.... Eh? Innocent? Definitely not! Less cruel at least.

At the moment, I'm sitting in a field far away from the house. The grass around me is blowing away from me and any flower there is just floating into my hair and glowing with non-burning fire in the center of them. I just sat in a meditation stance with my eyes closed and head down.

"Ah, so my daughter has grown to soft," echoed my father's voice. "Don't I usually act softer than you," I asked as I opened my eyes to find myself in the endless field that my father traps me in. "Well, I could act softer," he pouted behind me as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I didn't turn as Bill walk to the front of me with a separate human hand in his hand. "What happened to you," he asked "Usually your head would be spinning from these kinds of jokes! Oh, it's about your mission, your new friends, and your strings."

"Leave them alone," I exclaimed "They did nothing!" Bill grabbed a flower from my hair and burnt it slowly in his hand as he spoke. "All we need is one to go down," Bill reminded me "As simple as that! That one person would trigger the apparent most attached to them which would worry everyone, making them vulnerable. Then, I shall take over using you as my little puppet and then... hehehe... We could rule this multiverse together!"

"I'm not your puppet," I screamed at him as I looked up to see strings on my hands, feet, and head. I was pulled to my feet as I looked up to see Bill glaring down at me with the ends of the strings in him possession. "I am your father, of course I do," he smiled "You'll break one of them, or I'll do it myself."

"No," I screamed as my real eyes opened. I was back in the original field with me still sitting crisscross. I looked down at a burnt flower with strings dancing around its petals when I heard my name being called out.

"Chaos!"