My New Life

????'s POV

I layed on the ground and waited for something to happen. I was in so much pain I couldn't move. I just layed there and waited for something. I closed my eyes and kept them shut. I was suddenly picked up and heard voices, but they were just muffled. There were two of them though for sure.

I felt like we were teleported and I was placed in a chamber. I opened my eyes and saw I was in a enclosed tube chamber. I then blacked out.

I woke up sometime later and felt a strange feeling. The chamber opened as I fell out and found myself in a lab like place. I checked myself and felt completely normal.

You sure, Kira?

What was that?

That was me! You b*****, I'm now fully developed!

I heard footsteps and saw a group of people. I backed up into a corner and curled up.

I saw a girl look at me and walked to me. "Are you okay," she asked me. "Um, y-yeah," I said.

She backed away from me and I felt comfortable around her.

"I'm Krystal, you," she asked me. "Kira," I smiled.

She helped me up as I looked at the other and slowly backed up. "It's okay," Krystal told me. Herobrine and Notch was in the group, along with 3 hybrid boys, and one normal boy.

"I'm Skybrine, that's Jerome, Mitch, Jason," the boy with yellow glowing eyes told me "and I guess you would know my dad and uncle."

"So," Mitch looked at Notch. "I'm not saying anything about her power traits," Notch replied to Mitch.

"Power traits," I questioned them. "Oh nothing," Notch replied. "Say Kira," Mitch said to me "You wanna play Mortal Kombat F."

"Mortal Kombat F, as in the fan version," I asked. "Yep, wanna play," Krystal asked me. "Sure, but go easy on me please," I told them.

"No promises," Jerome smirked.