Please Wake Up

Skybrine's POV

   It was about 2 months ago and I still sit here by Krystal's side. 2 months ago that I almost lost Krystal. I placed my hand over Krystal's left eye and winced a little, seeing the scar at the corner of her eye. I glanced around at the others. KillerK, Lunetta, Moon, and Kira also got badly injured during the battle.

   KillerK was stabbed in a couple places and lost a lot of blood. Lunetta got shot near her heart and is still asleep as well. Moon was horribly beaten with bruises slowly healing. And Kira, she was thrown off of the cliff and had a bad landing. KillerCanadian has been by KillerK's side as he started to drink (Dear Notch, Krystal's gonna freak when she hears about that). Insane Seto has been trying to heal Moon with his magic every day. Jason has been crying next to Lunetta's bed (My Notch dude, pull yourself together!!! Please stop sobbing like she's actually dead!) and hasn't eaten too much (It sucks feeding him -_-). Ty has been next to Kira the entire time and  noticed him crying just a little.

   And I'm doing something similar to what Insane Seto is doing. I've been trying to speed up the time it take Krystal to heal by using my magic. Even having that music box by her side with Hannah. Please Notch. Let Krystal be okay. Let her wake up.

Krystal's POV

   I tried my best to swim away from the darkness and find the light. "Where is it," I kept asking myself. I wasn't even trying to comfort myself. Just trying to wake up and see Skybrine! I replaced all the nightmares and sweet dreams with the blackness to see where the light is better.

   I kept swimming around in the endlessness. I then felt something warm as I was trapped in a small environment. No, let me out! I wanna see Skybrine! I wanna see if everyone's alright!

   I started to notice how my surroundings were though. It was a school which I felt for some reason familiar with. I was in a room as I walked out of the classroom to see the center of the school. It was like an entire building then in the center was a roofless area where there sat a small fountain.

   "What is this place," I asked myself.

   "Your highschool, Krystal."