FINE! I might......

Lachlan's POV

I watched as Krystal fell asleep, she looked cute.

Oh fuck, why?

I shook off my thoughts and looked through the bag she gave us.

In it was only enough for one item for each of us, I guess she was un prepared.

"Guys," I said "there's only enough food to give us one piece of food for each of us."

"Well, better than nothing," I heard Vik say.

"I'd say Seto gets the first pick," I said tossing the bag over to Seto "his sister who gave us this food, he almost stared to death, so he gets first picks."

"Fair enough," Rob said. I saw him pull out an apple and tossed it to me. I pulled out a pork chop cause I really didn't want the rabbits, ew.

I tossed it to Preston and he pulled out a rabbit.

"So Seto, what did Krystal do to you exactly," I asked Seto "she had like symbols on her arms and whispered in I think Korean."

"What the heck, an apple, pork chop, and 3 rabbits," Vik exclaimed "and I end up with rabbit, ew. Why rabbits out of everything?"

"Well seem natural for nekos," I admitted. 

I went to Krystal's side and rubbed her neck a little. Surprisingly, she purred and shifted.

"Aw, how cute," Preston said, pushing the orange hair out of in front of his eyes (Oh right, Preston's human with fire powers cause he looks cooler that way).

"You like her," Rob smirked.

"Sh-shut up," I told him. Suddenly Krystal twisted around a little in her sleep. I rubbed the back of her neck a little more and she purred even more.

"FINE! I might..." I said.

Seto smiled as he lifted Krystal's head and placed her on my lap. I blushed, a lot! I then smiled a bit.

But Vik... Krystal purred a little as I rubbed her neck again.

"Lachlan," she purred in her sleep. Everyone awed.

Even Vik smiled a bit.