Lunetta's A What!?!?

Jason's POV

I was leaning against a wall and glanced upon the 5 girls who were chosen; Kira, KillerK, Lunetta, Moon, and Krystal. I sighed in defeat since none of the weapons chose me or the other boys. I noticed Kira shift slightly and saw her wake up. Ty was first to help Kira steadily up as I saw the bow in her hand.

"You defeated the demon," Skybrine asked her. "I mean, yeah," she spoke "If you barely have a life, my demon likes that." Her words had a bit of a stretch, but I guess it was nothing. "That was kind of easy," I heard KillerK laugh quietly as she sat up from her position.

"It's just been about 5 minutes since the other girls fell asleep," I heard Husky mumble. "Huh," Kira question before looking over at Lunetta, Moon, and Krystal "Oh..."

I heard Moon shifting a bit before finally opening her eyes and sat up. "Yes, I survived," she exclaimed "I thought I wouldn't make it!" Insane Seto hugged Moon and were instantly into cuddle mode. Wow. The Krystal pushed herself up to her knees and had her weapon in hand. "Woah, that was...... new," Krystal mumbled "Notch and Herobrine never taught me about this!"

"Please make is Lunetta," I quietly mumbled to myself as I glanced over to her. "Did we just hear what we thought we heard," Chaos and Spooky's voices exclaimed on both sides of me. "GEEZ," I exclaimed, jumping forwards a bit.

"Sorry, not," Chaos laughed as she floated in the air. "Of course you aren't," I growled. I then turned to look at Lunetta but then there was an explosion and Lunetta was gone. "LUNETTA," Moon exclaimed "She didn't make it!?"

"What," I couldn't help to exclaim.

"Aw, a couple young and greedy humans... 4 others with cursed gear, others hybrids? This could be fun!"

(A/N: Small edit to the basement... it has high roofing and a lot of spacing... why? Cause I need the spacious place to make a fight scene.)

"What the!"

"Guys, specially Jason," Moon announced "I'm sorry to say this but Lunetta's now a Man-Eating demon!"

"A WHAT!?!?"

~

Til next time since I actually need this idea later!