Am I Still Not Good Enough!?

Kira's POV

While the others chat about how they would like to do something, I honestly just went down into the basement to clear out some of the boxes to do some self training. Spooky was with the others, trying to get what we want to do later.

I started to take apart the boxes one by one and put them behind the staircase. I put all the remaining things in the boxes in a box and put them next to the folded up boxes. I found a couple old clothes, books, pictures, music boxes, a couple crystal flowers (I'm trying my best not to take them at the moment), and then this weird small projector cube. I pressed a button and out popped a small hologram keyboard and screen.

I placed it down and looked for one of the books with a picture of the projector cube. I picked the book up as soon as I found it and opened the book. I skimmed over the summary of this cube and found out about it's purpose. It was a hologram projector where I could code specific people and make holograms and edits to them.

So I gave it a go. The main code combination wasn't too hard, you just put their first name in numbers, add age, and then you just look for the right person, the you can do customizations to the hologram. I did this until I had everyone from Krystal's nightmare, clones with squid tentacles. I also made the holograms pure black cause just in case one of the guys come down into the basement. I also left a note on the basement door saying I was fighting holograms and to not come down dressed in completely black.

I quickly flipped on my headphones and fought with the music. I slowly teared up as I defended myself against the holograms, managing a hack or slash rarely. I then felt myself grow better as I felt myself change. I could have sworn I felt more powerful as I changed my weapon into a bow and shot the enemies.

~

Please excuse this poorly written chapter for it was rushed and ended shortly because of how my mom changed my password on the computer and how she has grounded me, so my dearest apologies. If you eventually read this mom, the knife ain't that far away now.