WHY WALKING!?!?!??!?!?

Skybrine's POV

"Okay, so what were we able to scavenge," Kristal asked everyone... "I got some food and found some of what's left of the kitchen," Jerome smiled. "Of course you'd go for the food," Mitch laughed. "Hey!" Jerome exclaimed, almost immediately.

"I found a couple books!"

"Of course you would Vik. I found some water buckets!"

"Meanwhile, I got lava buckets!"

"I found a couple of clothes, cloths, and fabrics!"

"I got weapons!"

"I found a chest full of random stuff and the ruins of Jasetta!"

I looked over at Lunetta and Jason and noticed the two not talking, near, or contacting each other what so ever. "Actually, more like a tombstone," Kira shrugged.

"Wait, did anyone find my fire proofed valuables," Moon asked. "You mean these," KillerK spoke pulling out a couple of manga books in a container. "Yeah, give meh," Moon said running over to KillerK. Kira managed to grabbed the container first and open the container.

"Wow, you got all the Seraph of the End manga of the entire series," Kira sighed "I mean, I already watched the entire first season..." "You watched the entire first season," KillerK and Moon exclaimed in unison. I even heard Lunetta whimper slightly.

"Anyways," Krystal cleared her voice "The map says we have to walk-" "Walk, we could just teleport," I rolled my eyes. "No, it's says walk," Krystal sounded serious this time "There's a power dome around the area so that no magic can be used to get into it... We have to walk..."

"Carry meh Lachy," I heard Vik yawn as he climbed onto Lachlan's back. "I can carry some stuff," Jerome said. "I'm helping," Mitch agreed. Jerome limped slightly around and grabbed Mitch for support. "I said carry stuff, not you," Mitch laughed. "Sorry, but my ankle still hurts," Jerome whined. Insane Seto was trying to do some kind of teleportation spell, I guess, but I guess it didn't go so well as he fainted. Moon easily caught him and carried him on her back.

Krystal was nudging the normal Seto's sleeping body as Lunetta was using some fabrics to make some mechanism to carry some stuff. I quietly just looked around, cause everyone seemed to be doing their own thing...

A while later, after everyone was prepped, Krystal opened the map and checked. "This way everyone," she spoke as she walked into the forest. I did the best I could to make a path of where the nether we're going, but everyone was kind of spread out, so I couldn't really catch up.

"Lunetta, Jason, stop arguing," I heard Kira whine in the back of the line. I honestly could hear it too, and I'm recently in the front. "ENOUGH," I heard KillerK exclaim, then something banging into a tree. Everyone stopped to see Lunetta and Jason both unconscious near a tree.

"Wow, great Volume 2 of Seraph of the End reference," Kira smiled. "WAIT, THAT WAS A VOLUME 2 REFERENCE," Moon exclaimed "I'M ONLY ON VOLUME 1!!!!" Kira walked over to Moon with a book and tapped Moon on the head with the book a little harsh. "What I just did was a Chapter 2/Episode 2 reference," Kira sighed "But seriously, get onto my level."

"I'm not carrying those two," Kira crossed her arms "I'd rather take what Lunetta was carrying." "I'll do it then," Ty said as he swooped down from where he was flying and grabbed the two. "How much more walking," I asked Krystal. "One, we haven't even walked a mile yet," she pointed out "And two... about 100 miles."

(ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡( o°o)