Ever Since The Break Up (3/3)

(Ty's POV, Krystal's POV)

Oh, what have I've been doing? You know, making Skybrine nosebleed with my new night club outfit collection. That's right, night club outfit! I've been going to that bar that we went to for Halloween. I was just looking for some kind of drama to get into, I just don't understand why though.

I always see Ty there, but he's acting differently. He's acting more like a bully. He's even been bullying me slightly. I honestly, just ignored him. But he keeps doing it! WHY!? Honestly, he's slowly getting to me. 24/7 I'm thinking about him! It's hard for me to focus, so I usually just hide in my room instead. I wouldn't want anyone to worry about me. But what am I supposed to do?

I have my eyes on Krystal. And I have a new tactic for stealing her heart. She seems like one of those drama lovers, so I'll give her a small romance drama story! I heard bullying has an effect to make one think of the bully all the time! It's like a perfect romance story. And I can tell her I liked her all along, it would be a beautiful ending, blah, blah, blah. And I'm right now in the teasing wave, next will be more.... physical. I can't wait! But I better not hurt her too much though, just to make sure her friend, Skybrine doesn't get involved.

~

I GOT THE POVS MIXED UP DX