Hunger Games

Krystal's POV

I was lucky to get out of that one. What do I say next time though?

Oh well, I wanted to try out this thing that Preston told me to check out.

"Hey Skybrine," I said looking back at him "Herobrine told me about this game called Hunger Games. I want to check it out, want to come?"

"I thought it was a non hybrid game," Skybrine replied. "Who said anything about using powers," I grinned.

As we entered the main lobby, Sky was in the outfit I made him, Jason was in his favorite blue hoodie, and I was wearing a brown leather jacket, black shirt, skinny jeans, long boots, black diamond headphones, and I still had my locket. I also gave Jason blue contacts, adjusted his hoodie to hide the wither bones on his neck, and made his tail look like a belt. 

"By the way," I warned them "I don't be do alliances during hunger games." I smiled with a devilish look in my eyes without my eyes having to change colors.

The guys still flinched away from me a little as I grabbed their arms and pulled them over to lobby 10.

In the game, I was between 2 boys. One was a bacca as the other boy was a normal boy in a checkered hoodie. Both probably 10.

3

2

1

I ran off into the center and grabbed a bow, an arrow, and 2 bottle o' enchanting. I easily wacked the bacca and killed him off and ran far enough to avoid any damage from the TNT. The kid with a checkered jacket threw down.

I managed to grab at least a 2 cookies, 1 mushroom stew, a piece of steak, and a ton of bottle o' enchanting, probably all the ones in the entire map.

I was running through the forest when I saw Jason fighting a boy. I just aimed my bow and as soon as he slayed Jason, I killed the boy. I knew that Jason could have mutated, but why bother waiting for another opportunity like that?

I grabbed the iron the boots, chain meal chest plate, a stick, 4 arrows, 2 diamonds, and some more cookies. I also grabbed the iron sword for extra defensing.

I quickly ran off and found myself an enchantment table. I splashed all my bottles o' enchanting, crafted my diamond sword, and I enchanted my bow with 20 and my sword with one. 

My sword had sharpness 1 and...

OMN

An Infinity bow!

I quickly headed out just as I noticed that I have 5 seconds before death match I quickly organized my inventory. Iron boots, chain chest plate, and a diamond helmet off of someone.  

Suddenly I was teleported to death match, there were only 3 people in death match. There was me, Skybrine, and the kid with the checkered jacket.

As soon as the blindness wore off, I flipped on my headphones.