Are You Serious!?

Krystal's POV

   It's been about a day and I'm seriously worried about Ty and Kira. It's been raining still so me and Skybrine are both limited to going out to search for them or teleporting to them. I sighed heavily as I just stared out of the window.

   "Stop being in front of the window constant! Honestly, you just seem more lonely than you usually are." I slowly turned my head to see KillerK flinching so a normal person could hardly see under my eyes. "What do you mean by lonely?" She just shrugged and continued speaking like I never asked that "Seriously though, why are you always in front of that window. I mean, even without anyone missing, you still hang out near a window.

   "What's wrong with just staring out of a window," I asked her back. "Oh how typical of you you to keep secrets like that," she giggled. "And when did your personality changed into something so annoying?" "HEY!!!" I smirked quietly as I watched out the window as scenes flashed into my vision, but it was just too quick for me to understand.

   It was just so quick. I couldn't see it properly to even comprehend what I saw. " NOTCH TO KRYSTAL!!!" I blinked as I turned to notice KillerK sitting besides me. "Sorry, what," I asked. "You're trying to comprehend something," she told me. "How," I asked. "You're eyes are narrowed and you were lost in deep thoughts," she told me "And for some reason I can see a flash in your eyes. Is that what you're trying to comprehend?"

   I nodded as I got up and looked at Ian and Husky who were waking up after a short nap. "Hey, can you guys help me with something?"

Ian's POV

   I can't believe she actually sent us to go out and look for Kira and Ty!!! I harshly gripped on my umbrella in slight irritation as Husky walked beside me.

You've got to be kidding me!!!