Watching Over Them (Stalking)

Skybrine's POV

After Krystal and the others left, I teleported to Notch's office. I wanted to watch over them to see if Heather would really keep her promise. Notch knew I was there and just pointed to a tablet with 5 POVs options, Krystal's, Lachlan's, Vik's, Jason's, and Heather's.

"Thanks Uncle," I told Notch, teleporting to my bed in my room and just watching. Honestly, I had to share my room with the boys and Kira was all alone since there were only 2 girls and Krystal left. I was on my bed watching and noticed everyone else also on my bed watching the screen of the tablet. I honestly could just ask Notch or Herobrine, but no...

I displayed Krystal's, Lachlan's, Vik's, and Jason's POVs at the same time and all but Krystal was thinking the same thing "WTF is Krystal doing?" When I looked at Krystal's POV, she was thinking "Why did I do this?"

"Does this feel like stalking," Jerome asked. "My Uncle and Dad do this for pretty much their lives," I told Jerome "Would you really call this 'stalking'?" Jerome rolled his eyes as I switched to Heather's POV. It was super weird cause there was way more dialogue like there were 2 people talking in Heather's head. 

[Heather, Lunetta]

Yes, you and Jason can hangout!

Shut up -_-

But why?

Just shut up...

But whyyyyyyyyyyyyy~

JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!

La la la la la la~

I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!

And you ask me where I got the language?

You said it first!

But you and Jason will be together~

Stop~

And maybe your heart will open up~

Lunetta, stop~

And maybe finally I can BE FREE FROM THIS FUCKING MIND PRISION THAT YOU NOTCH DAMN PUT ME IN YOU NO GOOD MOTHER FUCKING ASS HOLE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.............

I switched POVs to Lachlan's POV and watched as Vik was behind Lachlan and Kristal was actually in front. Jason was for some reason some what walking close to Heather, so I switched to Jason's POV. His mind was saying "She wouldn't let her hurt me, right? Lunetta's still in there... why else would Heather fight for me?"

"Who's Lunetta," Kira asked. I tapped a few buttons to enter Jason's memories and saw a small memory of fire everywhere. There was fire everywhere with small glimpse of some people trying to save him. Then a girl with hair that looked like the night sky with some glitter in it that looked like stars jump through the flames and grabbed onto Jason. She then ran past the flames with Jason and then the memory ended.

"Guessing that's her," Jerome said. "But Heather looks nothing like that girl," Seto pointed out. I switched to Heather's POV and searched her memories and saw a memory of her looking into a mirror. She was the girl, but she was changing slightly into Heather. Her eyes full of fear and dishope as they changed into Heather's cold heartless eyes as she officially turned into Heather.