Life is for Some Reaaon Complete XD

Mitch's POV

   A bit of rustling woke me uo from my nap as I looked up to see my head on Jerome's lap. I chuckled a bit seeing Jerome asleep though.

Creeeeeeeeak

   Jerome snorted lightly before he woke up. "What was that?" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes. (A/N: I keep forgetting they're around 10-12 in this book! XD)

   "I don't know, wanna find out?" I asked him. "Sure thing," Jerome smiled, geting up.

   We roamed around the house a bit before finding Krystal. We watched as she did a bit of detailing around the room. I peaked in as my eyes widened. On one half was a scene from Star Wars where [Insert a moment cause I don't really do Star Wars -.-] and on the other half was that scene from The Hunger Games where [Insert scene].

   I looked at Jerome as I realized he looked at me with the same expression, excitement and aw. I then saw Krystal walk over to us and smiled.

   "You guys can play here if you want," Krystal told us as she left. I smiled widely as I ran over to the Hunger Games side and found a toy bow. "Perfect," I smirked as I took a suction arrow and took aim for Jerome as he was busy awing at some toys.

   I let go of the string as it stuck straight into the back of Jerome's head. I laughed before dodging a wave of nerf guns. "Face the Rebels and bow down Katniss!" Jerome laughed. "That makes no sense," I told him. "Um, bow down under thee Empire?" Jerome tried again, putting on a helmet.

   "Sounds better," I shrugged "And I shall not be taken control of!"