The Small Pack

Seto's POV

I heard her breathing slow down a little as I realized she passed out. I guess she never did actually adapt to such cold weathers.

I carried her and decided to bring her back to camp. As I walked in, I noticed the guys looked at me.

There was 5 of us in total, Preston, Rob, Lachlan, Vik, and me.

"Hey Seto, what happened," Vik looked at me concerned about all the blood tickling down my face.

"Who's the girl," Lachlan asked.

"She's my kitten blood sister," I told them as they gasped. "I never knew you had a sister," Rob said.

"Heh, neither did I," I admitted.

"Still doesn't explain the blood," Preston said. "Can I not answer now," I said sternly.

"No, tell us stuff," Lachlan smiled being the oldest by 1 year. I rolled my eyes as I walked over to them by the campfire that wasn't getting wet due to the tree over the fire.

I layed Krystal down and sat by her. "So, tell us now," Lachlan ordered.

"Before I knew she was my sister," I began " I attacked her because she was on our territory. She fought well, I'd say better than me. Then I knew she was almost finished off, when I swiped at her and she fell into a daze bad enough that she fell. But, suddenly she threw a spell at me and I blacked out." 

The guys listened in interest as I continued "I woke up a little while later with it raining and Krystal next to me. She told me that she came into our territory because she sensed a similar DNA to hers and it turned out to be mines. She was freezing though and passed out." 

Then I heard a small moan as I looked over to Krystal to find her hazel eyes.

"W-what happened," she asked me. "You passed out," I explained "so I brought you back to my camp."

Suddenly a raindrop managed to slip through the gigantic tree and put out the fire.

"I got it," Preston said tossing a fireball at the fireplace.

"There are more hybrids and magic users out here," Krystal asked sitting up.

"If that's what you call us, sure" Rob smiled with his wolf ears showing this time and tail popping out.

"Cool," Krystal giggled then frowned at the rain as it fell harder.

"At this rate, I'm not getting home," she frowned as a tear streamed down her face.

"Don't worry Krystal," I comforted her "the rain is bound to stop sometime tonight."

She smiled as she pulled out a gem from her pocket and looked at it. All it showed were statics as Krystal frowned again.

"I know something that could cheer ya up," Lachlan grinned "you, me, dragon battle!"

"I don't think that's a very good idea," I said. "Fine with me," Krystal smiled spreading out her black angelic wings as they changed into 2 northern light colored scaled dragon wings. Lachlan spreaded out his icy white dragon wings.

Oh boy.