What's Kira Up To?

Krystal's POV

   I wanted to check on everyone after the waking up to see if everyone's okay. I also wanted to thank everyone for rescuing me. If everyone wasn't there, I would have surely died. I looked around for everyone and saw KillerK and KillerCanadian... Okay, leaving!

   I left those two to be while I went to look for any of the others. I then noticed everyone was gathered in the  living room.  Everyone but the Killers and Ty. "Hey Krystal, I asked everyone to gather here," spoke Sara "Well except the Killers cause..." "Yeah, I know," I told her.

   I looked at everyone and stood up straight. "Thank you all for coming to my rescue," I began "If you weren't there, honestly I would have died. I was lucky enough to have you all trained in time to prevent a much worse disaster. We must keep training, all of us. I know that there will be more threats later on and I wanna make sure we're all are prepared together."

   Everyone smiled at me saying 'Your welcome' or 'We'd do anything to make sure we're all safe.' "You guys are dismissed to do whatever you guys want to do," I told them. I heard some thunder as I looked outside and realized it was raining. As everyone scattered, I noticed Kira had a backpack and an umbrella as she reached for the door.

   "Kira," I spoke. She ignored me as she hummed, biting her thumb and opened the door and opened her umbrella. I just watched her as she walked outside and continued walking.