KILLER CRUSHES!!!

KillerK's POV

I, as I would kind of shouldn't do, started to panic in my head. Luckily, I looked cooler than Kira answering an addition problem. I just took a glance over to KillerCanadian and turned my attention back to the TV.

"Hey, so you wanna play Mortal Kombats, something or," KillerCanadian spoke. "Sure, but prepare to get your pretty little ass kicked," I teased smoothly. He didn't really seemed impressed, which made me bite my lip. I really should shut up.

I selected my character, just had to put in my code, and as soon as KillerCanadian finished choosing Scorpion, which was a yawn choice cause almost everyone chooses him, I quickly chose the jungle temple theme.

I glanced over to KillerCanadian and noticed his emotionless face. I turned back and stated battling. KillerCanadian was a skilled player, I'd tell you that, but he was easily overpowered when I quickly used my quick combo skills and quick slick skills to avoid attacks.

I won the first round, and I was planning to win this one. I glanced over to see KillerCanadian's face which has anger written all over it. I looked back at the TV and smirked. As the battle started, I hit a couple combos and used surroundings to my advantage. I'm lucky my brother was a Mortal Kombat champion by age 4.

I easily took down KillerCanadian and finished him off with a good couple of kitty scratches, and by kitty, I meant a Lion scratches. I suddenly drew my dagger and blocked KillerCanadian's knife as I accidentally did a big gash on his arm.

"Heh, you're pretty good," KillerCanadian spoke as he covered the gash with his hand. "I'm so sorry," I exclaimed as I reached for my pouch of healing stuff and pulled out bandages. "I don't need help," KillerCanadian growled and got up, only to collapse. I quickly grabbed him and sat him back down on the couch.

"Stay still," I ordered him. He didn't obey and just moved away from me. I then noticed how badly the would was and how much it bled. He was gonna bleed out. I threw some poppy seeds and ordered him, but more strict "CHEW!"

He listened this time and in no time was more relaxed, enough for me to clean the gash and wrap it in bandages. I'm pretty sure he'd be okay for now. He was asleep from the poppy seeds. I sighed as I laid him down and got comfy into him as if he was a pillow and started watching a bit of anime.

Yay for Kawaii Killers!

And Mitch and Kira are watching -_-+

"I can see you guys in the reflection of the TV!"