High School?

Krystal's POV

   I quickly turned to see my brother Jin behind me and gazing out over the center. "My high school," I asked "Aren't I too young for this?" "You are," Jin told me "But you're not going to highschool yet!" "What high school is this," I asked. "Well, wanna explore while you're stuck here at least," Jin asked me. "But I wanna-" I was interrupted by the school bell ringing.

   I held onto Jin as the place flooded with teens that were hybrids. "I wanna wake up," I told Jin. "A people can't heal to wake up if they don't receive some kind of message," Jin told me. "Huh," I asked before feeling people walk through me to get places.

   "Skybrine!" I turned to see an older Ty running to an older Skybrine. I saw Jason by Skybrine's side along with Ian, Husky, Mitch, and Jerome. "Yumiki, hurry up," I heard KillerK's voice below me on the first floor as I looked to see older KillerK running with older Lunetta, Moon, Kira, Seto, and an older me with a younger girl, about Lunetta's age running behind them.

   "Yumiki," I repeated to myself, then snapped my fingers "Oh, KillerK's personal servant when she was younger." "Seems you know a bit of history about your friends," Jin told me leading me around the school. "I have to, I don't wanna offend anyone," I told him. "You know so much yet know so little," Jin told me as we continued walking. "Everyone is like that," I pointed out.

   I was lead to the lunchroom to see it had a small stage where Kira and Ty were both singing together on stage. I saw Kira's smile on her face as I noticed everyone was sitting decently close to each other. All my friends sat in a group, well slightly separated because how the tables weren't so big. But I noticed Sara, Spooky, and Chaos not in sight.

   "Where's Sara, Spooky, and Chaos," I asked Jin. "Well, they didn't come with you," Jin said. "Come with me," I repeated "Come with me where?" I decided to not ask any more questions cause all Jin did was make me more confused or not respond.

   I searched around the place and noticed how everyone acted differently with each other. When Kira and Ty got off stage, they were locking arms together and giggling together, as if they were a couple. Lunetta and Jason were pretty quiet and just give and receive glances at each other. KillerK is just looking up at KillerCanadian while he's too busy with bothering Mitch. Moon was paying more attention to a simple journal than Insane Seto who kept looking at her. And I was almost farthest away with Seto by my side from Skybrine while he was laughing along with his group of friends' conversations.

   "What happened to everyone," I asked Jin. "Everything changed," Jin whispered "From your friends to your world."