WHAT HAPPENED!?

Skybrine's POV

Everyone looked at me after I asked what was going on, but they didn't answer. I walked over to them and saw the worst thing ever, Krystal all covered in blood. I was in full on tears. Everyone separated to their own thing, all except the dragon boy from before at the Halloween party. He was right next to Krystal, crying, and trying to tend to Krystal's wounds.

"What happened," I asked him. He didn't respond, just looked away. I quickly checked Krystal's pulse, weak. "What happened," I repeated, louder "who did this!?" He kept crying and didn't respond. I made him face me as I saw guilt in his eyes. He did it.

I started to chock him against a wall. "You, YOU DID THIS TO HER," I cried "HOW DARE YOU!!!!" He whimpered under my hands and tried to struggled out. I slowly realized how I've trying to kill someone as Krystal was slowly dying. I quickly let go of the boy and picked Krystal up and teleported away.

I found myself in the healing room and instantly put her on a bed. I started to try to us magic and tried to heal her myself. Her pulse barely shifted, but it started to slowly return just barely and it was at least worth it.

"Dad, Uncle," I screamed. I waited, but they didn't come. But my worries started to fade when I heard what I wanted to hear, at least.

Her heart beating at a safe rate.

But she didn't wake up.