Another Visit To The Bar/Club

Krystal's POV

I slipped out of my window and easily took off to the club. I landed and saw Ty outside the club, seeming asleep. Good, I'll have some peace and quiet. I walked into the bar, club, whatever you'd call it, and took a look around. They started making an arcade before I started hanging out here more for ages like me and I like it. A couple Nintendo games turned into arcade games, some awesome virtual reality games, it was my style.

I first got myself my usual un-alcoholic sip and before I was even finished, he came along. "So, the little shadow of a legend's back," Ty taunted me. I was on the edge of crying, but I kept it in as I walked off. "Woah, woah, woah, seems like we have a little wimp here," Ty laughed, along wit a couple others. I was about to cry, but I won't let anyone see my tears,  not here or now, or really ever.

"Be quiet," I hissed. I really was gonna break and they didn't know it. "Make me then," Ty scolded me. Suddenly I saw red and I felt myself change as I pounce onto Ty and started scratching him, left and right. I could see the fear in his eyes and surprise. But he did eventually fought back and I felt his tail smack into me as I slammed into a chair and blacked out.

Ty's POV

I was completely startled when she attacked me, all I could do was try to defend myself from the scratches she was throwing. But I needed to play along, so I scratched her a couple times and smacked her with my tail to get her off me so I can get my advantage. I got her weight off of me and was ready to attack now, but I was completely struck with horror at what I've just done to her.

I completely forgot how she was only 10 years old and how weak she was, even if she was a hybrid. And now. There she was. She had blood dripping from scratches I gave her on her chest and arms. And her head was also bleeding! She was knocked out after I threw her into the chairs and she was bleeding from the head. I almost killed her!!! Or did I already kill her?

Everything was quiet, no music, nobody whispering or maybe even breathing, just looking at what I've just done. I had blood dripping, but my tears made everything worse. I got up and limped to her and tried to patch up every single place where she was bleeding.

"What have I done?" I kept whimpering to myself. I wanted her to fall in love with me, but now, I probably drove her away from me. I was crying a lot, everyone in the bar, gathered around us. Her breathing was starting to slow down. I, now covered in my own and her blood, was frozen. She was dying, because of me.

"What the nether is going on!?"

~

Cliffhanger! DUH DUH DUH