Being A Draco Sorcerer

Moon's POV

I was quietly in my room with my potions everywhere as I read through a couple books of spells and potions. I then heard Insane Seto crash in through my window and Seto calmly open my room door. "Thank you Seto for not breaking my door," I spoke like it was normal (Which it kind of became since they keep doing this everyday!) "And Insane Seto, why must you always break either a door, window, or wall to get into my room?"

"That's how I am," Insane Seto said as he dusted himself off and used magic to fixed my window. "Your welcome," Seto told me as he closed my door calmly "What are you up to anyways?" "Draco Sorcerer Limits testing," I told them as I quickly checked on my potions "Testing my possible limits that my powers of being a Draco Sorcerer can reach at this state."

"Aren't Draco Sorcerers one of the most powerful sorcerers in the world in the first place," Insane Seto asked. "Not actually the most powerful, but you know," I reminded him "But me being an artificial Draco Sorcerer, my powers may only be in development-- SETO, DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!!!"

I glared at Seto as he slowly drew his hand back away from one of my dragon magic orbs. "Sorry," he apologized. "Anyways," I continued "I've been trying to retrace my magic roots since when I was experimented on with a 1% chance of survival compared to a 100% survival if already owning magic. Turns out I had magic before my experiment and I wanted to trace my roots for reasons why and if I can see if I have other traits that are recently unknown."

"Uhhhh," Seto spoke blankly. "I didn't die during a death project and I curious," I told him like he was a tiny kid (Which he kind of is -3-). He crossed his arms with a pouty face as Insane Seto petted him. I grabbed some potions and carefully mixed it with the dragon magic orbs. I noticed Insane Seto and Seto hovering over my shoulders as I glared at the both of them. "Would you mind," I asked them "I'm trying to resummon my familiar dragon, Lunar," I told them. "Isn't summoning living mobs impossible at this age," Seto asked me.

"Well, I'm about to rewrite the spell books, hopefully," I told him with a hint of doubt. I shooed the two of them back a little as I started to feed spells and potions into the orb. "Stay back you guys," I told them. "Well I'm insane, so I have my permission," Insane Seto spoke as he stood next to me, watching.

I sighed as I continued containing the orb's energy in the orb to make sure no mishaps happened. I continued doing this til finally I saw a small light figure shaped like a dragon. But due to the amount of magic put into this 5 minute long wait....

Yeah...

Thud...