Helping Krystal

Lachlan's POV

I sat against a tree near the clearing as I dozed off a little from boredom.
"Hey boys, I'm back!"
I snapped awake as Krystal emerged out of the forest with a bag of food in her hands. Seto hugged her and she hugged back. "Sorry if I haven't been visiting to much," she apologized "awful shiz has happened back at my home."
"Aw what's wrong," I asked her. "Billy Cipher," Krystal mumbled. "Bill Cipher," Preston and Rob exclaimed "you mean that illuminati that keeps haunting our dreams!"
"He's been haunting you guys too," Krystal said, tearing up a bit. "What happened back at your home," I asked her worried.
"Bill has trapped us inside a nightmare," she cried "and one of my friends got cursed and is really ill."
"Well maybe I can help find out more about Bill Cipher," Seto told Krystal "there's this magic library with books about any kind of demon that ever existed."
"Thanks," she said. I wiped a bit of her tears when I heard Vik clear his voice a bit and pointed at the bag of food Krystal had. "Library first," Krystal smiled. We all groaned.
"Your friend is that important," Preston asked Krystal. "First friend to be with me ever since I've gotten my power upgrade," Krystal shrugged "but fine. You guys can eat while we look for stuff about Bill Cipher."
"Lets go then," Rob cheered. Seto mumbled something and we got teleported to a huge library about 20 stories high. Krystal summoned a small device, used her thumbs to text a few words, and within a second, about 6 books into a stack on a table.
Krystal used magic to make the device disappear and walked towards the pile of books. "Huh, usually there would be at least a stack of 50 books on one demon," Seto shrugged walking towards the pile.
Krystal put the books all on a line showing all the covers of the books. 3 books being journals with a butter (A/N: Still can't say/type the G-word, my face is a bit red from all the slapping) hand on it with 6 fingers and a number 1, 2, and 3 on them.

"I'll check this one," Krystal said, holding onto a book with a circle with circle in it which made a rim with 5 different ancient written words on the rim. In the center of it was a star and in the remaining space of the inner circle and the star were 5 more weird demon symbols. (I'll put a picture of the symbol next chapter.)

"Why that one," Preston asked Krystal. Krystal just simply traced all the triangles possibly made from that one symbol and we all got the message: Many triangles, many places for an illuminati to hide.
She sat down and opening it, but as soon as she did, she closed it instantly and curled up.
"Krystal? What's wrong," I asked her. "Imighthavethisweirdphobiaofanilluminati," she panicked.
"Krystal, calm down," I told her. I kind of understood what she said and looked at the book again. I slowly peeked at the first page of the book and was terrified to see a page absolutely full of illuminatis. I slammed the book shut in fear and panted a little.
"Okay, so I might have a phobia of illuminatis as well," I admitted to Krystal. "I'll look through that book then," Seto said as Krystal started rocking back and forwards. I calmed her down by singing a bit of a song I knew and rubbing the back of her shoulder.

Somebody shine a light

I'm frozen by the fear in me

Somebody make me feel alive

And shatter me

She calmed down a bit and continued the song a bit.

So cut me from the line

Dizzy, spinning endlessly

Somebody make me feel alive

And shatter me!
She breathed in and out a bit as she uncurled from her position. "I'm okay, I think," she said as she got up slowly.
"How does a song like that calm someone down," Rob asked me. "I honestly don't know," I shrugged "lets continue finding a way to help Krystal's friend."

=3