Chapter Twenty-Nine: So Far... Not So Great

*A/N*

*Eminem voice* GUESS WHO'S BACK... BACK AGAIN. ARIA'S BACK. TELL  A FRIEND.

HEY GUYYYYYYS, I'M BAAAAACK!!!! :D

I owe you excuses for my LONG absence. The thing is I needed a break from the fandom, so I put Twitter and Wattpad aside, BUT I still fully support the boys. Now, I'm back with a new chapter :)

OMG, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE DRAG ME DOWN!!!!

AND I WENT TO SEE THEM LIVE ON SEPTEMBER 5TH IN MONTREAL, I FRICKING CRIED, IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY FREAKING LIFE!!!!!

So anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! :)

***********************************************

Celia-Rose P.O.V

Neither Harry or me said anything. It was AWKWARD.

"So, um... how you're doing?", Harry asked.

I gulped: "Fine. You?"

"I'm all good."

Silence.

I  cleared my throat: "Look, who must be really busy, and I'm gonna pay my things and go home... it was nice to meet you again, bye.", I said a bit too fast, hoping that would give me time to get away from this weird situation.

But Harry caught my arm before I could leave: "Katherine, wait..."

I turned around at the sound of my fake name (which I'd never thought would be used again), and he let my arm go, continuing: "Look, I know I messed everything up between us, but please, I've been thinking a lot, and--"

"--alright, alright!", I cut him off, when I remarked girls were starting to reconize Harry. I put on my sunglasses. "We can talk about this, but not here. People reconize you, and I don't wanna be in the press!!"

"Alright."

Minutes later, we walked out of the convenience store. I had no idea where he was taking me, but from the 6 months I knew Harry back in London, I trusted him... did I?!

"Where are we going?", I suddenly asked.

"To our hotel. The boys will be happy to see you."

"Is Eleanor here too?"

"She went shopping, she'll probably come back soon."

We entered the hotel, and went into the elevator. Like if it wasn't awkward enough like that, the time we got to the boys' floor was LONG. A typical elevator song was breaking the awkward silence. I looked at Harry, but he was looking at me too, so both of us snapped our heads away at the same time.

Seriously. I could've just you know, be in my appartment, eating ice cream over the fact Nikita lied to me about Owen and is basically treating me like a 9 years old. But no, OF COURSE NO. I am Celia-Rose Cooper, for crying out loud. Things just CAN'T BE EASY.

My family got murdered, the Operation Ludwick mission made me lose 6 months of my life I could've use to get Division, but I instead meet a famous boyband whose 1/5 of the member tried to hit on me and is actually super duper close to me in a small cubic elevator.

In other words, fuck my life.

*ding*

I jerked when the doors FINALLY opened. About damn time!

"Follow me.", Harry said with a move of his head.

I followed him to a room, when he opened him, I saw a blonde haired head saying with an Irish accent: "Hey Harry, I hope you bought a Doritos chip sack for me, or else, I'm cutting all your hair and sell them on EBay!"