Chapter Five: Trust Issues

Celia-Rose P.O.V

I was at school. Grandpa just dropped me off and I was putting my stuff in my locker.

"Hey, weirdo!"

I rolled my eyes. Not her again!

I looked at Lizzie: "What do you want?"

"I want your vest!"

My eyes widened. I was wearing Lily's vest. My sweet sister's vest. The only thing remaining from her. No way in the world Lizzie would take it!

"What? No! It's my sister's!"

"I don't care! I am the principal's daughter, and I WANT that vest!!!"

"You won't have it!"

She tried to rip it off, but on a reflex, I pushed her away and she fell on her butt. She gasped, and at the same moment, the principal (her father) was passing by.

She sent me a devil smile and started to (fake) cry: "OWWW!!! DADDYYY!!!"

The principal kneeled at her level: "What? What's wrong, Liz?"

"She pushed me!", she pointed me and made a devil smile.

My eyes widened and how she was a devil: "WHAT? NO! She's lying!!!"

I tried to defend myself, but the principal prefered listening to his sweet daughter than to me, a normal student: "Savannah Scott! In my office, without talking!"

He helped his daughter got up and dragged me in his office, as Lizzie sent me a devil pout.

"Daddy's girl!" I muttered as the principal closed the door.

***************************************************

*Tic*

*Tock*

*Tic*

*Tock*

Pfff... how bad is this? I was stuck in detention for something I didn't even do! It was so boring, the only thing I had to do was to look at the clock ticking!

A few other students were here. Some were whispering to eachother, others were trying to make the time pass. I was just there, my head in my arms, listening to the 'tic tocks' of the clock.

Than, the teacher got up: "I have something to pick up in my office... stay still!"

And he went away. That's when I felt the chair next to me moving: "Can I sit with you?"

I looked next to me and my heart started to beat very fast as I reconized Damon's voice: "Y-Yeah, sure, no problem..."

Damon smiled and sat: "So, what a wise angel like you is doing in detention?"

I smiled and chuckled in nervosity: "Um... Lizzie said I pushed her, but I'm innocent! Only because her daddy is too blind to see she is a brat!"

"I know, right..."

"You?"

He put his feet on the desk: "Ah, you know, the basics... I was just throwing rocks with my friends, but a nerd had to pass by and went to cry into a teacher's arms I threw a rock at his head on purpose!", than he looked at me deeply in the eyes: "But you know that I'm innocent, right?"

I smiled, blushing, becoming nervous: "Y-Yeah, I know. You're a nice guy...", than I giggled.

He put a lock of my hair behind my ear: "You know you're cute when you giggle?"