Chapter Forty-Seven: The Great Escape

Third Person

"Look, I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too. Oh fuck!!!"

Rose dropped the phone and ran toward her coffee table. She kneeled, and touched under the table until she felt the cold metal of an emergency pistol; a Smith & Wesson Model 645.

She put it in her belt and ran to her room, getting her emergency bag that was already made just in case. She put her childhood memories inside: Lily's hoodie, the picture of her family and the perfume bottle. Also, the music box Harry offered her. She zipped her backpack and put it over her shoulder.

She looked at the window, with a worried and stressed face. The FBI were getting into the building.

Rose opened the TV, the radio and the shower. She grabbed some her keys before leaving. She slammed the door behind her before heading for the stairs.

~~~

Percy has sent his best alpha team. The agent in charge? A dirty cop, Bryan Walker. Working for both FBI and Division. Percy had a lot of trust in him, so he knew he would get Celia-Rose Cooper.

He entered the building, where a Spanish woman was in the lobby.

"What's happening?", she asked.

"What is your name, Miss?", Bryan asked.

She gulped: "Dolores Garcia."

"Are you living here?"

"I'm the janitor. I work for the owner of the apartment."

"Is he here?"

"What is going on??", Dolores asked in worry, seeing that armed men were getting in the apartment.

"Just call the owner, please."

Dolores nodded, calling the owner. During that time, Bryan had snapped his fingers and sent his troups armed with rifles in the stairs and halls.

"What the hell is this?? What's going on?", the owner came down the stairs, frustrated and panicked at the idea of FBI agents disturbing his sleep.

"You're the owner?"

"Um, yes."

"Your name, sir?"

"Arthur Gordon.", the white-haired man rubbed his beginning of baldness. "What is going on?"

"We need to get people out of the apartment. There is a criminal in the region of the 4th floor. Don't worry about it."

On this, the Division agent left.

"Oh no, Keith is up there!"

Dolores didn't care about the rude son of the owner. The only thing on her mind, was how Katherine Brooks was doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose P.O.V

Say that 24 hours ago, I was cuddled against my boyfriend! Now, I was getting down the stairs, barefoot, a gun in my hand and my backpack on my shoulder, hoping not to be caught by Division!

Harry taking a pic of me while I'm sleeping is one thing... but his friend posting it on motherfucking Instagram where EVERYONE ESPECIALLY DIVISION CAN SEE IT IS ANOTHER!!

I was mad, but for the moment, I was more scared to get caught. So I was putting my focus on escaping.

When I got on the 3rd floor, I looked around from left to right. No Division agents... for now.