Chapter Thirty-One: Sweet Innocent Judy

*A/N*

HEY WASSUP GUYS! ONE UPDATE PER DAY?! WOO-HOO, I'M ON FIRE!!!! :D

Okay, so this chapter will center around Judy, Celia-Rose's old childhood friend that now works for the Big Bad! DUM DUM DUUUUUM.

But we all know that she's not evil, and this chapter will show her dealing with being a Division recruit and see THE REASON WHY she is with Division...

PS: For the Nikita fans, we will have an original character from the TV Series in this chapter! It will be no one else but Jaden, the full-of-attitude recruit that messes with Alex! But in my story, Alex Udinov doesn't exist, so she will be messing with Judy instead. Like in the series, Jaden is portrayed by Tiffany Hines. *I DON'T OWN JADEN, AND I DON'T OWN THE TV SHOW NIKITA EITHER*

ANYWAY, ENJOY!!! :) xx

************************************************************

Third Person

Division's HQ, New-Jersey...

"UGH!"

Judy exclaimed, kicking the Body Opponent Bag. She grunted, punching him again, imagining it was Celia-Rose Cooper, a.k.a Savannah, the best friend of her childhood that lied to her all along.

Judy was sick of being seen as the 'frail weak one'. She could be tough, if she wanted to. She was strong, she just had to prove to anyone, including herself. She would show Percy she was worth not being cancelled. And she was frustrated because it has been 6 months since Cooper ruined her last mission, and Division suspended her from her agent status since. Judy understood by Amanda that she needed to prove herself, or else she would not only see Amanda more often (which Judy was terrified of) but she would be cancelled.

Judy, frustrated by her thoughts, did a spinning kick, sending the mannequin on the other side of the room.

She swiped the sweat off her forehead and sighed, getting toward the mannequin punching bag and put it back on the floor.

She heard snickers and laughs. She turned around and found Jaden and her friends laughing. She rolled her eyes and drank her water bottle. Jaden was an agent who got into Division 3 months before Judy, who got there a year ago. Jaden was a real pest, she tried to play like she was the thoughest of the agents, and started to bother Judy when she got her first mission before Jaden. And it got worst since Cooper killed Ludwick and knocked her out.

Jaden reminded Judy of Lizzie, the brat who, with Damon, ruined her friendship with Cooper/Savannah and made her life hell in elementary.

Jaden slowly approached Judy, with a smile who couldn't be good. Judy looked at her, and turned her stare back at her water bottle: "What are you staring at, you want my photograph?"

"Ooh, the crybaby knows how to talk, now? She is becoming feisty, she grows up so fast!", she mocked.

"How about you go eat a dick, that would shut you up! By the way you stare at all the males in here, you seem to look good at that...", Judy said, drinking water. She gave all she had to be bitter and sarcastic. In reality, she was intimidated, but she wouldn't let Jaden see it.

Jaden grabbed Judy by her camisole and brang her closer to her face: "You think you're funny? I know that you're scared. Mommy and daddy aren't here anymore, Jujube. You're gonna die here, anyways. Just wanted to tell you..."

Judy spat the water she kept in her mouth in Judy's face and punched her stomach.

"If you wanted a fight, you could've asked for it, bitch!", she said in anger while throwing a punch at her face.