Chapter Thirty: Our Moment

*A/N*

Hey guys :) Just a quick update I did this morning as my first class has been cancelled lol xD

PS: SEE WHAT I DID THERE WITH THE TITLE HAHA X)

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy :)  

********************************************************

Two weeks later...

Where was I right now? In One Direction's tour bus. Yep.

Two weeks ago, Louis proposed me to come with them on their US tour. At first I was like "what?!", but I thought about it. Division planned nothing. Well, nothing where I can intervene. And that was FRUSTRATING ME.

And like if it wasn't enough, I was still mad at Nikita. She sent me a lot of messages and calls, but I was too mad to talk to her. She said to Division that I stopped everything AND she decided to work with Owen instead of me. She could fuck him too for all I care!

So I accepted their offer, as I had nothing better to do.

But I discovered why they wanted to invite me.

Guess who sings on this band and happens to be in a sticky situation with me? Harry.

When I understood, I sent a "really?" glare to Eleanor, at which she sent me two thumbs up. Louis also winked.

Those two, I swear...

But believe me or not, I didn't talk to Harry right away. What could I say?

"Hey sorry if I didn't let you kiss me and I treated you like shit, it's because I'm really an assassin and I hate you because I might like you?!"

Uh... no.

So for the moment, I was always with Eleanor near the stage and the backstage when I was looking at the boys perform. They were good, actually. I didn't know their voices were that... powerful.

When the boys were singing Stockholm Syndrome, I remarked Harry was eyeing me. He spotted me in that wild crowd?

"Oh, baby, look what you've done now
Oh, baby, I'll never leave if you keep holding me this way, oh o-oh
Oh, baby, look what you've done to me
Oh, baby, you've got me tied down
Oh, baby, I'll never leave if you keep holding me this way, oh o-oh"

All this time, he was looking at me dead into my eyes.  Of course, all the other girls around me thought he was looking at them and screamed so loud, I had to cover my ears. But I know Harry was looking at me.

What was he trying to say through those lyrics?

I needed to talk to him. I couldn't take it anymore. I felt a weird feeling in my heart each time I was looking at him, and thinking about him. But, fuck! It's been more than 6 months!

Exactly. Harry is nothing like the men I imagined.

"Who are you kidding?"

I gasped, and turned around, seeing my conscience, aka the Mini Me on an empty seat next to me. I didn't see her since the time I almost got caught in London, at the motel.

"Don't let him drift you from your goal! He's nothing but a stupid man! He's making you crazy for nothing! Get him out of yourself, and put all of your concentration on Division. Get over yourself, damn it!!!"

"KATHERINE?!?!"

I turned around when Eleanor yelled over the music and the screaming girls. 

"YOU OKAY??"