Chapter Forty-Eight: The Wind Changes

*A/N*

Take note that a big part of dialogue from this chapter is taken from the episode Covenant (1x17) from the actual Nikita TV Series. I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING. NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED.

PS: 1x17 SPOILERS, SO IF YOU'RE CURRENTLY WATCHING THE FIRST SEASON OF NIKITA, YOU BETTER WATCH THE 17TH EPISODE BEFORE READING THIS STORY, SO IF YOU READ ACTUAL SPOILERS FROM THIS STORY AND YOU WANT TO PUNCH ME FOR IT, JUST REMIND YOURSELVES YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED FOR IT FIRST.

PPS: Like in the TV Series, Kasim Tariq is portrayed by Haaz Sleiman.

Enjoy xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person

"Nikita?"

Rose entered Nikita's hideout. It was empty.

"Are you here?"

Her voice echoed. Nikita wasn't there.

"I just called you, I've almost blown my cover... AND YOU'RE NOT THERE!?!"

Rose crashed on the couch, feeling apathetic.

Harry texted her, as her phone beeped at a new notification.

HARRY: The boys and I start our new tour soon. You're welcome to join :)

Rose answered:

KATHERINE: I gotta see you. But I'm not that rich, you know. So tell me when it is.

Rose gulped, as she knew she won't travel so much to see him if things don't go as planned...

HARRY: We'll start in Philadelphia, in a week. There will be a soirée afterwards celebrating our 5th tour. That would be fun for you to come and bring a beautiful dress :)

Rose smiled, but it faded after a second:

KATHERINE: I'll try to find something...

HARRY: You'll look beautiful in any ways :) And if everything gets on well, I won't wait to rip that dress off of you ;)

Rose laughed. Ahh, cheeky Harry! , she thought.

KATHERINE: 🙈 xx

HARRY: I love you x

Rose sighed and replied:

KATHERINE: I love you too, I can't wait to see you :) ♥

"Oh, Harry. I'm not sure you'll want to rip my dress once you hear the things I have to tell you...", she whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hours ago, on Nikita's side...

Two hours before Rose went into Nikita's hideout, this one was on the computer, almost getting Kasim Tariq's location. Until her phone rang. It was Rose, and despite Michael's orders not to answer on anyone, Nikita was protective of her and still answered:

"Hello?"

"N-Nikita?"

Nikita rubbed her tired eyes, and let her focus go from Kasim Tariq to her phone conversation: "You sound under the shock Rose, are you okay?"

"I-m calling you from a payphone! I-I've almost been caught by Division."

"What?!?", Nikita's eyes were about to fall out their sockets.