Chapter Fifteen: Division's Strategy

Third Person

Judy was brang back into Division's HQ, back in New Jersey.

She was in Amanda's office. Amanda is the psychologist of Division; she is considered as the new recruit's 'friend' who helps them find their true selves and forget the problems that occured in their past lives.

Amanda poured some tea into a cup: "So... how are you feeling, Judy?"

Judy was a little struck by punch by 'the tag killer', even after hours: "Been better..."

Amanda put the teapot down and looked at her straight into the eye, making Judy shiver: "What happened?", she asked.

Judy took a sip of her tea, and put her cup down to answer Amanda's question: "Well... Ludwick was gone to the toilet to bring protection... he... he wasn't coming back, so... I went to check him. H-He was dead, and that's when I saw-"

She stopped talking and sighed.

"-the tag killer.", Amanda continued for her.

After a moment of silence, Judy answered: "Yeah."

"How did he looked like?"

"It's a she."

"A... a she?", Amanda frowned.

"Yeah. I didn't see her face, she was wearing a balaclava... but her voice was too girly to sound like a male."

"So... it's a woman?"

"Looked more like a young girl... about my age, I'd say... 18, maybe?"

"Okay, interesting... and after?"

"She reconized me."

"What?", Amanda's eyes wide opened, not expecting that revelation.

"I know her."

Her eyes widened even more, if that was even possible: "Really?"

"Yeah. It's a girl from my old elemantary school... S-Savannah Scott, I think. Oh gosh, it has been a while!"

"You're sure it's her?!"

"Yeah, I'm sure! She reconized me, and I looked into her eyes... I've seen those eyes before. It was Savannah's, I'm certain!"

Amanda rose up and approached Judy: "Are you sure?"

"At 100%, Miss!"

Amanda looked at her: "Judy... the way you acted in mission would have normally brang to... cancelation."

Judy gulped.

'Cancelation'.

Nobody in Division, nobody, wants to EVER hear that word about them. Cancelation means to get rid of what could threathen Division.

That is to say do to the concern person what Division knows to do best... kill him.

"But, I need to say that you told us good informations about the tag killer. You could even help us get our hands on him. So tell yourself... that you're very lucky. But next time, whatever if you know the enemy, or not... don't let flashbacks get over you..."

She took a pair of scissors and stucked it into Judy's chair, right next to her head, making her gasp in surprise and fear.

Amanda was looking at her with serious mad eyes, continuing her sentence: "... don't hesitate, and KILL HIM. In the world we're living in, it's two choices for the one to get killed: the enemy or you. So I'm giving you a friendly advice to chose the first one if you don't wanna give us the advantage to kill you!"