Chapter Twelve: One Direction... Right Into Problems!

*Author Note*

OMFG SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! :O

*sigh* Seriously, I feel like shit, I'm like, excusing myself at every. damn. chapter.

Seriously, sorry :(

But THAT was maybe one of my WORST blanks I've EVER had in one of my chapters. Seriously.

Forgive meee :(((

Anyway, ♪SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL'S OUT. FOR. SUMMER :D

I am SO happy that it's over :') I was really tired, and over-worked, and exams were emotionally draining me. I'm so happy that I can finally have some time to myself to write stories for you :)

In my real life (because yes I have a life xD ) I went to see "The Fault In Our Stars" with my friends :)

WSOGHWRIGNREINGEIR I NEVER CRIED THAT MUCH IN A MOVIE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, UGHHHH!! :'(

But I WON'T tell any spoilers. If you wanna kick somebody's ass to have tell you the end, well, it won't be mine :)

SO, JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT VACATIONS STARTED AND THAT MEANS I'LL UPDATE MORE OFTEN YEAAAAAAAAAAAH :D :D :D

But only if I have the inspiration, lol.

Anyway, so enjoy this chapter :) Sorry if you think it sucks too much, I just wanted you to give you something to read :')

Enjoy xx

aria xx

***********************************************

Third Person

Nikita was walking toward the hotel, to save Rose. That's when trucks with S.W.A.T team got out and entered the building

"What the...", she frowned in confusion.

"Excuse me Miss, what's going on?", Nikita asked a lady standing near the police cars.

"Oh my god, there's an armed criminal in this place! They found a man dead, upstairs! They're currently trying to capture him, there's a shooting inside!"

Nikita got away, understanding that the S.W.A.T team was in fact Division. "Percy, you son of a bitch, you won't get your hands on my recruit!", she said to herself.

She wanted to approach the hotel, but a policeman stopped her: "Excuse me Miss, you can't pass!"

Nikita fake cried: "You don't understand, my daughter is in there!!"

"We'll get her out, everything will be fi-"

*BOOM!*

Everybody in the place screamed and the ground shook, seeing flames coming out of the windows.

"EVERYBODY CALM DOWN AND GET AWAY FROM THE HOTEL!!", a policeman screamed in a megaphone.

Nikita looked at the hotel in shock: "Rose.", she whispered, shook by the events. "I hope you made it out of here."

*******************************************************

Rose P.O.V

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

I slowly opened my eyes in a moan. I saw a bright light almost blinding me, as I squinted to protect my eyes.