Mange Une Bite

Chanyeol looked like a murderer on edge. His hands were gripping hard on his mug and his intense stare at the dining table made it plainly obvious that his mind was a million miles away. Kyungsoo tried to get the attention of his distracted employer three times before finally being successful. When Chanyeol snapped out of his trance, he looked up to Kyungsoo who was standing behind the sink counter.

"I'm sorry," he said, still sounding a bit distracted. "What were you saying?"

"I said," Kyungsoo repeated as he wiped the counters, "when I was cleaning the kitchen, I found your phone on one of the chairs." Turning the faucet on, Kyungsoo washed his hands. Then he wiped them dry before moving around the structure and walking over to Chanyeol, taking the cellphone out of his pocket. "It ended whatever you were recording once the app hit its recording limit."

Taking the cellphone from Kyungsoo, Chanyeol bitterly looked at it. It was just another reminder of what happened last night. He couldn't delete the audio, though, since it was crucial info, but at the same time, the importance of the information on that recording was overshadowed by Baekhyun and his taunting little ass.

"You know," Kyungsoo said after a while of watching Chanyeol frown at his cellular device, "I was wondering what the hell happened to the place while Sehun and I were gone."

Chanyeol scoffed as he placed the phone down. "Things that never should've happened."

Bobbing his head from side to side, Kyungsoo shrugged. "Maybe. I was more interested in what happened to the kitchen, though, so I hope that you don't mind, but I might've listened to the recording."

Chanyeol blinked. "The recording?"

Kyungsoo nodded. "I got more than I bargained for, really."

"So you heard Baekhyun talk about his personal life?"

"I heard you two talk, then I heard you two doing other things," Kyungsoo said nonchalantly. He pulled out a chair and took a seat. "But it got me curious—"

"—There's nothing going on between the two of us," Chanyeol groaned. He pushed his mug of coffee away. "It just—"

"Not about that," Kyungsoo cut in. "I meant Baekhyun and your little interrogation." Kyungsoo glanced down for a second. "It sounded as if he's from some sort of high society, Chanyeol."

Chanyeol paused for a second before reluctantly nodding. "Yes, it did..."

"Why?"

Chanyeol pursed his lips. He glanced over at Kyungsoo, his cook, who had been working for him ever since he moved in. Kyungsoo was a friend. He was trust worthy. With that, Chanyeol decided to let it slip.

"He's Byun Baekhyun." Chanyeol watched Kyungsoo for a reaction, but Kyungsoo continued to look blank. "The son of that family I told you about."

Kyungsoo froze before he creased his brows. "The family that you met with weeks ago?" Then it clicked in Kyungsoo's mind. "Byun Baekhyun. He's the son of the people from Byun Enterprise..."

Chanyeol clicked his tongue. "Yep."

"Wow, okay," Kyungsoo said a little taken aback. "So let's see if I have this straight. He's part of the company that's been known to steal your company's intelligence. He's also the son of the family you met with weeks ago concerning that marriage deal, so then that must mean he's your future brother-in-law..."

"Yes, yes, no." Chanyeol turned his head out to the glass window where he could see Baekhyun standing next to Sehun as he was holding a green hose and watering the lawn as always. In his opinion, Chanyeol thought Baekhyun was standing unnecessarily too close to the guy who caught him out in the nude the night before.