Showgirls

In Chanyeol's absence, the house remained the same except for the fact that Baekhyun didn't have to worry about being dragged somewhere secluded to be touched and pleasured in places that he didn't mind Chanyeol touching. As Baekhyun found, he had more freedom with Chanyeol gone. And even though a part of him missed the demanding and overbearing boss—or lover, Baekhyun didn't know which term he felt more comfortable with yet—he liked the fact that he could get away with certain things.

It wasn't much to Baekhyun's surprise though when he found Kyungsoo's laptop open in the kitchen with Kyungsoo nowhere to be found. Curiosity killed the cat, but it also killed Chanyeol's supposedly secret task for his cook, which was to keep an eye on him. Unable to help himself, Baekhyun stuck the sandwich he was eating at the time in his mouth, holding it there as he pulled a seat out and began to erase the last few observations about him with details that would get the point across that Chanyeol was being stupid.

By the time Kyungsoo came back around, Baekhyun was on the couch, watching a movie with Nugget, often saying the lines along with the actors on the television.

"One time, she punched me in the face. It was awesome," Baekhyun quietly quoted.

Abusing Chanyeol's unlimited movie membership on his television, Baekhyun discovered the movie Burlesque and became fascinated with it. Even though Chanyeol's orders were to rest and limit all unnecessary movement, Baekhyun didn't listen, often justifying it with a simple phrase: "You can't keep a good girl down."

Previous to Chanyeol leaving, whenever creaking was heard around the house, it usually meant that Baekhyun was probably lying with his face down and ass up with Chanyeol right behind him, but when Kyungsoo walked into the source of the creaking, he interrupted on a scene with Baekhyun standing on top of his bed, dancing and performing for Nugget who sat with his bottom on the desk, staring up in amusement at his singing and dancing dad.

"Hit it up, get it up, won't let you rest! Hit it up, get it up, this is not a test. Hit it up, get it up, gotta give me your best!" he sang. He kept on singing even as he saw Kyungsoo standing by his doorway. Instead of stopping, he hopped off his bed and jazz stepped his way over to Kyungsoo. "So get your ass up, show me how you Burlesque!"

Delving into his fascination with showgirls, Baekhyun continued to spend hours hunting down movies with Nugget by his side. Sehun would sometimes drop by and watch with him. The same situation was with Kai. For the first two days of Chanyeol's absence, Baekhyun had control of the television remote.

"Baek, I think you need some fresh air."

"Okay..."

Baekhyun didn't tear his eyes from his fourth replay of Burlesque until Kyungsoo took the remote and paused the movie, breaking the trance. When Baekhyun turned his head to whine, he was tossed a purple leash.

"Go take Nugget out for some exercise, alright?" Kyungsoo said, glancing down at Nugget who saw the leash and jumped up off the floor. "He's been bored."

Looking down at his hands, Baekhyun stared at the leash for a second. He didn't feel like going out for a walk in the hot sun, but at the same time, he didn't want to tell Kyungsoo that. Knowing that he wasn't going to be able to resume his movie until he did something productive, Baekhyun nodded.

"Sure. Let me just go change."

-

-

By "change", Kyungsoo expected Baekhyun to change his clothes into something more fitting for the outdoors. He didn't expect Baekhyun to come out from the hallway looking like a beach tourist gone wrong. Three white streaks were on his face. One ran down his nose while the other two were on both his cheeks. By a guess, Kyungsoo figured that was sunscreen. Then he saw two empty plastic gallons in Baekhyun's hands. Kyungsoo didn't really check because his eyes dragged on to Baekhyun's apparent speedo.