Backtracked (RATED)

"I didn't know which one to buy with the order so I just chose the one with the most stars."

"Hn."

Baekhyun shifted his position. "Yeol, your finger's cold."

"That's just the lube, Baek."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

Baekhyun waited for Chanyeol to finish teasing him by pressing his index finger against Baekhyun's throbbing and awaiting entrance. The smaller male's grip on his legs tightened in anticipation. Things grew hot and he began to desperately want his half-ridden up shirt to be thrown off.

Getting tired, Baekhyun pulled the rest of his pajama pants off his legs and threw it on the floor, leaving his bottom half bare for Chanyeol to indulge on. "Yeol, I love you. You know that, right?"

"Of course I do," Chanyeol mumbled, locking eyes with the flush faced male. "I love you, too," he said back quietly.

"So, you won't mind if I tell you to stop?"

Ironically, Chanyeol did just that. His mouth gaped open at Baekhyun's words . "What?"

Setting his legs down on the bed, Baekhyun looked Chanyeol in the eyes before looking down. "You're taking a long time."

Chanyeol glanced down at his finger. Resolved, he moved closer in between Baekhyun's legs and pulled the smaller male by the waist so that the distance between them was nearly nonexistent. "I didn't know you wanted me to do this fast," he said.

"I just wanted to test out the items," Baekhyun said quietly. "I wasn't really looking for much other than that...You don't need to take it slow or anything."

Not knowing what else to say, Chanyeol nodded as he nudged one of Baekhyun's legs out. Placing his finger against the smaller male's entrance, he held his breath as he watched Baekhyun's face and felt his lover silently ask for it by moving his hips. "Then I'll do faster."

Baekhyun nodded. "After you stretch me, take one of the vibrators, pull the wrappings off, and go wash it before you use it on me," he groaned as he felt Chanyeol push a finger past his opening.

Responding, Chanyeol gave him an annoyed look. "So I have to pull out and get off the bed?" he asked, wanting clarification. "I have to stop doing this—"

"Ah—" Baekhyun gasped as Chanyeol pushed in knuckle deep.

"To clean off a fucking vibrator," Chanyeol finished, grunting as he reached his finger's limit.

Closing his eyes, Baekhyun grinned slightly and nodded at Chanyeol's words. "Y-Yeah," he moaned out. "You have to...wipe it down with a hot towel to sanitize it." Biting his lips, Baekhyun lifted his eyes back up at Chanyeol's. "I think I like this brand better than the one we have."

Slowly pumping and drilling his finger against Baekhyun's inner walls, Chanyeol gave him a small smirk. "What makes it better?"

"You're sliding in more smoothly," Baekhyun said. "And it doesn't hurt as much because you're coming in a lot more easily." Shifting his ass, Baekhyun winced. "Add a second finger."

Chanyeol watched Baekhyun through his drooped lashes and complied. Taking the tube, he squeezed a fair amount on Baekhyun's entrance, pulling out his finger only to help spread the gel-like substance around the ring of muscle and onto both digits.

Soon after, Baekhyun found himself stretched by two of Chanyeol's fingers, softly crying out his lover's name as the giant slowly dug himself deeper and deeper. Unable to keep his leg up, Baekhyun set both of his legs back down on the bed. Out of instinctive nature, he reached down and spread his ass cheeks even more for the giant.