It's a date x

Faith's POV

I wake and have a text from Michael

Had a lot of fun with you yesterday, maybe, we could hang out again sometime?

I'm about to text him back when my mother walks in "Faith! what are you doing in bed? your gonna be late!"

"Don't you ever knock?" I snap annoyed that she just barged in like that "enough of the mouth missy! hurry up an get ready Alex is waiting outside" She closes the door and I quickly reply to Michael

I'd love to, when do you wanna meet up? :)

I head out to meet Alex. I didn't tell my mother Michael text me because I don't really wanna listen to her babbling first thing in the morning. I told her I'd get some info on Michael and his family and when I do I'll tell her so there's no point even bringing it up just yet.

I smile getting into Alex's car "hey babe! So was thinking we could sneak out at lunch to get the dress for my birthday"

"sure! Whatever you wanna do" he smiles and shrugs and I kisses me quickly then we drive off.

****
Michael's POV

I'm out getting some lunch with Quincy before our meeting and I see Faith going into the store across the road from me with some guy. She's wearing her cheer leading uniform so I'm guessing she's skipping school. "So what happened yesterday?" Quincy asks "hmm?"
I reply not really listing to him and He looks at me confused "something bothering you?"

"No" I mumble still looking at Faith. she's standing near the window so I have a clear view of her and the boy. He turns around and see's what I'm looking at then turns to me rolling his eyes
"Mike, please tell me you didn't?" He sighs "didn't what?" I ask still not really paying attention to him "you fucked her didn't you!"

"What! No!" I snap surprised turning to face him "Then what happened? You really expect me to believe you had a good looking girl in your bed and nothing happened? You do know she's only 16?"

"she'll be 17 in a few weeks" I frown at him "and It's the truth we were just watching a movie. It's not like that!"

"how do you know when her birthday is?" he looks at me raising one eyebrow "she told me" I lie "honestly! I'm telling you the truth. Nothing happened" he looks at me skeptically for a moment then shakes his head "I have a bad feeling about that girl Mike, you were even convinced yourself the other day her and her mother was up to something, what happened to trying to get dirt on her parents?"

"I do think her mother put her up to something. But I still want to get know her and hang out with her, she's actually pretty cool" I tell him honestly and shrug. he squints his eyes looking at me "you sure nothing happened with between you two?" I sigh and look him straight in the eye "I'm sure, we're just friends!"

Quincy goes to the bathroom and I look over at Faith, she's smiling and all kissy, cuddly with the guy. I'm guessing that's her boyfriend. It's kinda weird she never mentioned she had a boyfriend. I don't know why but I really don't like the idea of her having a boyfriend. I'm not jealous though . I know me and her can't be anything (like that) but that doesn't mean I can't still be attracted to her. I also don't like the idea of her having a boyfriend and I wonder if her parents are or if they even know about it. I scrunch my face in disgust watching them. He keeps putting his hand on her waist and kissing her neck. She's smiling a lot when he does it so she must really like being kissed there. I decided to text her now to see if she'd reply to me while she was with him.

Do you wanna come over after school today?

I look over and see her reaction when she gets my text. She smiles at the phone and texts back

Its a date x :)

I'm about to reply when I hear Quincy behind me "just friends huh?" He scoffs. I turn an frown seeing him looking down at my phone "don't you know it's rude to look at people's messages?"

"don't you know it stupid to get friendly with a reporters daughter?" I raise an eyebrow and look at him for a moment "Touché"