New start

Michael's POV

After what happened the other week with her grandma, Faith has been really quiet on the subject. She still has spoken about it or spoken to Julie and I've tried to bring it up, but everytime I try she quickly changes the subject and acts like it doesn't bother her, but I can see it clearly does so I've stopped trying to force her into speaking about it and decided to just wait until she's ready and just been spending as much time as possible with her and Precious. I still have to go to the studio alot, but I've been making sure to take one or two days off each week so she doesn't feel like I'm neglecting her and Precious

"Lou Lou!" Precious squeals excitedly opening her arms out for Louie as I bring him over to her and Faith. "Now be very gentle" I smile as she stretches her little arms out to pet him and Louie walks closer towards her, loving all the attention he's getting from the girls.

After playing with Louie for awhile, we decided to have a little picnic on the grass since it's such a nice day today and so far our day has been really relax and happy.

The three of us are sitting playing on the grass and Ava one of my housekeepers comes outside and hands me a letter. "What's this?" I ask taking it from her and she shrugs. "Came in the mail and said it was important" she says uninterested in talking to me and walks away without saying another word.

"She is so rude. Why the hell did you hire her?" Faith frowns looking back as she walks into the house. "Would you rather you spent the whole day doing all the housework?" I raise an eyebrow. "No, but I'd rather you hired someone that wasn't a bitch"

"I'll talk to her" I sigh, opening the letter. I can't stand Ava either, but I feel bad about firing someone that's a single mother which is why I've kept her around, but she's really been pissing Faith off lately so if she doesn't fix her attitude fast I may have to fire her.

"What is it?" Faith asks talking about the letter and I start reading it "it's from our lawyer" I frown confused. "It says your mom's not trying to get custody any more and dropping all the charges against us and Jackie"

"Are you serious!?" She widens her eyes confused, taking the letter from me. "Why would she do that?" I frown confused "this has to be a mistake. She'd never just drop something like this" she shakes her head unconvinced. "I'll call are lawyer and find out what's going on"

*
"What did he say?" Faith asks when I get off the phone to Darryl our lawyer. "He said she just dropped the the charges and the custody case, but didn't give any reason" I explain, still confused by all of this. "Maybe we should call her and find out what's going on" I suggest and she shakes her head. "I don't wanna talk to her"

"Faith, I know your still worried after everything that's happened, but you can't just hide away from everybody again" I say softly and she doesn't answer me. "It's ok I'm not gonna let anything happen to you" I say softly seeing the worry in her face and she doesn't say anything for a moment then nods.

****
Julie's POV

I'm at home baking some cookies and I get a phone call from Michael.

"Hey!" Smile down the phone. "Did you get any letters in the mail today? You should get one soon from your law..."

"Yeah, we got it" He cuts me off. "Why would you do that?" He asks confused. "Because it was the right thing to do" I explain "how's Faith doing? Getting close to her due date soon?" I smile down the phone. "Um... yeah, their fine" he says confused "Why would drop all those charges and..."

"I told you" I cut him off "how about I come over and we can talk a little better?"

"Um... i'm sure that's such a good idea"