Better late than never

Micheal's POV

It's been a few days since Jackie and Julie came over and Faith still hasn't spoke to either of them. I know she really does want to speak to them, but she's still so hung up on the fact they hid it from her that everytime I bring it up she always makes up and excuse not to contact them.

After getting ready to go to the studio, I go downstairs and Faith is in the living room playing with Precious and Mikey.

"Are you sure you guys are gonna be ok while I'm gone?" I ask walking over to them. "For the hundredth time yes" Faith rolls her eyes playfully. "You don't have to keep worrying" she smiles. "Like it or not, I'm always gonna worry about you three" I smile, pecking her lips. "Well you should be worrying about being late" she giggles "aren't you suppose to be meeting Quincy at the studio?"

"Yeah" I sigh. "Stupid Quincy always making me do stuff" I pout playfully at Precious and pick her up and give her a cuddle. "So what do you guys have planed today?"

"Nothing much" Faith shrugs "maybe you could..."

"I'm not calling them" she quickly cuts me off. "Faith, it's been days now and I'm sure they'd wanna talk to you"

"They know where I am and nothings stopped them calling me" she shrugs "Because you were acting all pissed off when they told you and their giving you some space. You wanted your parents together and now you have that so what's the problem?"

"They still lied and kept it from me" she says. "But you've done the same thing" I point out "don't you remember when me and you first got together?"

"That was different"

"In what way? We were in a relationship and sleeping together. Even living together and you lied and kept it from your mom, just like I did. So what makes it any different?" I point out and she doesn't say anything.

"Do you want me to tell you?" I ask and she looks at me confused. "The only difference is that unlike your mom and Jackie you wanted them to be together and now they are" I smile at her through pursed lips. "So will you go and see them?"

"I can't just go over there"

"Why not?"

"Because... I have Mikey and Precious and...:

"So take them with you" I cut her off "or at least call them. There's nothing stopping you doing that" I shrug and she doesn't answer me.

"I have to get to the studio and you have a phone call to make" I smile pecking her lips then turn and kiss Precious and Mikey.

"I can't just.. "

"Call them" I cut her off as I leave the room.

I get in my car to leave and my phone starts ringing. "Have you spoke to her yet?"

"Hey Jackie"

"Yeah yeah. Have you spoke to Faith?" He says impatiently. "I've been talking to her for the past few days now"

"And?"

"She's still saying she doesn't want to speak to you and going on about you both keeping secrets from her, but I just spoke to her again and she seemed like she was coming around a little" I explain and he sighs heavily, disappointed.

"I am trying, but if she doesn't wanna talk to you, I can't physically force her"

"I know. I just don't get why she's acting like this. You said she told you herself she wanted to see both her parents together" he says confused. "And she does, but Faith's also very stubbon and incase you forgot, she has just given birth and her hormones are still all over the place right now" I point out.