Walk Away

Faith's POV

It's almost lunch time and I still haven't spoken to Alex yet and have actually spent most of my time avoiding him. I've been with Alex for a year now. I wouldn't say I was in love with him, but do like him alot, which is why I've been avoiding breaking up with him. I told Michael I was going to break up with Alex and be with him, but I'm still not sure if I should. Michael could have any woman he wants, it's not like he needs me, but seeing that look in his eyes this morning really crushed me. And I do like him, but I like Alex too and now I have to decide... Alex the head of the football team and most good looking and popular guy at school or Michael Jackson world famous singer who my mother hates and won't even let me see anymore.

I'm getting my things out of my locker still trying to decide what to do and I jump slightly feeling somone wrap their arms around me. "hey, babes. What happened to you this morning?" Alex asks pecking my lips "sorry. Had a dentist appointment first thing" I lie. "well your here now" he smiles "um... Alex I need to talk to you about some..."

"cool necklace! Where did you get it?" He cuts me off looking at the necklace Michael gave me last night which I'd completely forgot I was wearing. "my parents gave it me for my birthday" I lie "Alex we need to talk can we go somewhere more pri..."

"did your parents give you those hickeys too!?" He frowns moving my shirt collar slightly. "hey! What's going on?" My friend Kylee smiles coming over. "what's going on is my slut of a girlfriend has been cheating on me!" Alex snaps at her "no I didn't! Well kind of, but..."

"who is it!? Does he go to this school!? Coz I'm gonna whoop his ass, putting his mark on my girl like that!"

'good luck with that one!' I say to myself. "he doesn't go here and I'm not your woman" I shake my head. "not any more your not! We're soooo over!" He snaps and storms off. 'looks like the decisions been made for me... Michael it is' I say to myself and turn to Kylee who's staring at me wide eyed. "so? Who is he? Have you guys been dating long?"

"you don't know him" I lie "does this mean Alex is available now?"

"he's all yours" I chuckle slightly. Kylee has a bit of a reputation for putting herself around (to put it politely) and I know she's always had a thing for Alex which has never bothered me, because even though people at school give her a hard time and call her a slut she's actually a really nice girl and would never go near any guy who wasn't single, especially her best friends boyfriend. It pisses me off that people talk about her the way that they do and I've gotten in many fights with

girls over it just like she's got into alot of fights defending me.

**

School is finally over and Kylee has still not stopped bugging me about who the guy is. "c'mon just give me one clue?" She pleads "fine! He doesn't go to our high school" I giggle "I'm gonna found out" she smirks cockily walking away. "yeah, yeah I'll see you tomorrow" I chuckle opening my car door and Alex comes rushing over. "Faith, I'm sorry about earlier. I changed my mind. You can be my girlfriend again" he smiles. "really? You mean it?' I say excitedly pulling him in for a hug then break away. "go fuck yourself Alex. You think I want anything to do with you after you called me slut!?" I frown and he looks at me in shock. "are you serious!? Do you have any idea how lucky you are to get even one shot with me and I'm going out of my way to give you a second chance. I can have any girl in this school if I wanted and..."

"any girl but me!" I smirk and get into my car and drive off leaving Alex standing looking like a dear in headlights as I drive off.

**********

Michael's POV

I'm in the studio and Quincy walks in looking annoyed. "you have a visitor" he mumbles. "you made it!" I smile seeing Faith pull her in for a hug. "could you give us minute?" turn to Quincy who's still standing looking at us. He rolls his eyes and walks out and I turn back to Faith and kiss her then break away. "have you spoken to Alex yet?"