Can I trust you?

Faith's POV

I get to Michael's and he pulls me in for a hug "miss me?" I giggle hugging him back "yes" he smiles, breaking away. Even though he's smiling he seems kinda nervous for some reason.

"Is everything ok?" I ask tilting my head to one side "c'mon I'll make us something to eat" he smiles taking my hand leading me inside completely ignoring the question

He fixes us both some sandwiches and we sit talking at the breakfast bar. And he goes really quiet again "How come you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend?" He finally says breaking the silence. "excuse me?" I ask confused "I saw you with a boy today is he your boyfriend? "

"we're you watching me?"

"not on purpose" he shakes his head "I was at lunch with my manager and I saw you" with him"

"I have boyfriend.. So" I shrug "you never told me if you have a girlfriend"

"I don't have a girlfriend" he mumbles. "Do your parents know about him?"

"yes"

"and their OK with it?"

"why wouldn't they be?" I frown confused "no reason" he smiles through pursed lips.

After an awkward silence once again he finally looks up "If I ask you something will you swear you'll tell me the truth?"

"sure" I nod waiting for him to ask "If you swear to me you'll tell me the truth, then I'll swear to you that no matter what the answer is, I won't judge you or treat you any differently and if you ask me something I swear I'll always tell you the truth" he says looking really worried "I swear I'll tell you the truth"

Michael doesn't say anything for a moment then takes a deep breath out and smiles "it's too nice to sit in doors all day, let's go hang out outside"

"so...what did you wanna ask me something?"

"nothing yet....do you wanna ask me anything?, I swear I'll tell you the truth"

"no" I shake my head confused. And and he Smiles taking my hand "c'mon lets go outside"

***

Michael's POV

It's still in the back my mind that Faith's mother has put her up to something. There's no way Julie way would have let Faith come here or even talk to me alone if she wasn't planning anything. Whatever she's planning must be pretty big if she's involving Faith and risking her finding out. Even though she swore she'd tell me the truth. I didn't ask Faith because if she is hiding something I wanna see if she will tell me herself. Plus I don't wanna risk her getting upset and leaving.

**

"do you have any pets?" I ask while she's playing with Louie "we had a dog, but my dad took him" she mutters "took him where?" I ask confused "I meant my dad sold him" she turns to me and smiles.

We're walking around talking and she gets a text message. She bites her lip looking a little sad at the message, then puts the phone back in her pocket without replying. "everything ok?" I ask softly "mhm" she fakes a smile and nods "I'm gonna have go. my mothers wondering where I am"

"you didn't tell her you were coming?"

"She never asked" she shrugs and I look at her confused "how come you didn't just tell her?" She starts smirking moving closer to me then wraps her arms around my neck "because if you don't ask....you'll never know" she winks breaking away giggling then starts heading back inside to get her stuff.

Before she leaves we pull each other in for a hug goodbye. I sigh not breaking away and she doesn't move either and we both stay there for a minute or so. it's been a long time since anybody has embraced me like this, it sounds crazy but, in that moment I actually felt like somebody actually cares for me as a person and not as Michael Jackson super star. "I'll see you later" she smiles breaking away and I sigh slightly when are embrace is broken

****
Faith's POV

I don't say much at dinner. I'm still really confused after the conversation I had with Michael earlier. I can see in his eyes that he's starting to trust me which is great because that's exactly what I needed, but now I've actually got to know him I'm starting to feel kinda bad about all this. "Have you heard anything from Michael today?" My mother asks breaking me from my thoughts. "Mhm....He invited me over today"

"so that's why you were late home, so what did you find out?" she looks at me surprised but happy and I shake my head "nothing yet" I shrug and she rolls her eyes kinda annoyed "what about the rumours about his brother and that stripper? Or his sister sham marriage?"

"he didn't say anything about his family" which is true he hasn't mentioned his family and I haven't asked him. He's seems to always want to talk more about me for some reason

"Faith, it's been 3 days and you still haven't found anything on him or his family? What about who's he's dating?" she looks at me annoyed "he doesn't have a girlfriend" I shake my head

she sighs and I can see she's getting frustrated with me about this "there must be something you can find!" I don't say anything for a moment and look at her confused "why are you so desperate to find something on the Jackson's anyway?" She sighs and rolls her eyes at me again "because their huge celebrities and very private. Do you have any idea how big this would make us if WE can be the first to get the inside scoop on their private life?"

***

After lunch in go take a bath an get ready for bed. I check my phone and I have a text of Michael

Would you like to get lunch with me on Friday? X

I smile looking at my phone. He seems really eager to hang out with me again. Maybe he's like me and doesn't have many real friends. I text him back.

Can't wait xx