God's will

Jackie's POV

"Now let's just get these shoes on and we're set to go and feed the duckies!" I smile, putting Brandi's shoes on. "Jackie, Hurry up. Siggy's waiting to go to the park" Enid complains walking into the room. "We're almost ready" I coo at Brandi and Ednid walks out calling for Siggy.

"Are we all ready now?" I smile, picking Brandi up and kiss her adorable little chubby cheeks which makes her giggle and my phone starts ringing.

"Hello" I smile answering the phone to Michael. "Jackie! You need to meet me at the hostpital Faith is there and..."

"What!? What's happened!? Is she ok?" I say in a panic and the line goes quiet "Michael!!?" I snap "can you hear me?" I hear faintly "what's happened? Is Faith ok?" I ask again "I'm in the car on the way to..."

"Michael!?" I snap again as the phone cuts off again. "Just meet me at the hostpital and..." he begins to say and again the signal cuts off.

"Are you ready yet?" Enid asks walking into the room "I gotta go! Faith needs me" I say quickly handing Brandi to her. "Are you serious!?" She snaps following me towards the front door. "Jackie, you promised the kids we'd all go to the park today! And now your dropping them because of Faith... as always! And.. "

"My daughters in the hostpital! I think that's a little more important than going to the fucking park!!" I snap and she looks at me confused and I turn and leave quickly, before giving her the chance to reply and hurry to my car.

I drove as fast as I could imagining all kinds of things and praying to myself that Faith and the baby are both ok.

I finally get to the hostpital and rush over to the desk. "My daughters been brought here and..."

"Sir, just calm down. What's your daughters name?" The woman asks. "It's Faith Owens... or Jackson"

"Well which one? Owens or Jackson?" She shrugs "it was Owens but she might of changed it when she got married or.... does it matter!? Just look for both!" I snap making her jump slightly. "Jackie!" I hear a familiar voice and turn to see Michael walking towards me and I rush over.

"What's happened!? Where's Faith is she ok!?" I say still panicking. "I'll take there. Just try and calm down and I'll explain on the way" he says calmly showing me the way.

****
Emily's POV

I wake up in a strange room and look around confused.

"hey, your awake" I hear a familiar voice and look and see Faith smiling and walking over from the door. "W-what happened? Where am I?" I frown confused still looking around the room. "Don't you remember grandma? You weren't feeling to good and I had to bring you to the hostpital" she says softly. "What are you talking about? I'm not sick" I frown. "Maybe not now, but the doctors were pretty worried at first, but you ok now" she smiles softly. "Worried about what? What happened?"

"You overdosed"

"That's ridiculous! I didn't take any..." I pause and look at her for a moment "you did this to me?" I widen my eyes shocked "mhm" she smirks "I switched our plates when you left the room. Did you honestly think I'd let anything happened to my baby?" She frowns and I shake my head. "No Faith. You don't understand I was trying to help you and..."

"By crushing abortion pills into my food?" She raises her eyebrow and I look at her for a moment and notices a look in her eyes that I've never seen before, a look she's been hiding until now. "It's you" I say shakily "it was never the baby it was you!" I panic.

****
Micheal's POV

"Faith!" Jackie sighs in relief and she turns and smile as we walk in the room. "Dad, what are you doing here!?" She smiles surprised to see Jackie and gives him a hug. "Michael called and said you were at the hostpital, but we got cut off and I thought..."