Return

Michael's POV

Faith and I are lay cuddled in bed and I still can't believe this is really happening or that I even have the chance to hold Faith so close to me again and I can't help but stare at her beautiful face and smile contently.

"I love you so much" I whisper pulling her closer "I love you too"

"Are you sure about this?" I turn to her and she nods. "I've never been more sure about anything" she smiles and pecks my lips and I kiss her back slightly deeper.

I'm trying hard not to think about it, but I know we'll have go back and face 'reality' soon. I'm not nervous about facing anybody or anything like that because I know with Faith by my side I face anybody and get through anything. I just don't wanna leave here because when we're here it's just us and we don't have to worry about anything or about keeping up appearances for the media because here at the cabin there is no media or 'celebrity status' or people judging. Just two people who are in love and happy and hopefully all those people who have judged us or tried to keep us apart will find the same love and happiness that Faith and I share.

****
Jackie's POV

As I'm sat looking at the locket I bought for Faith, I start getting choked up again, staring at the picture inside of her, Siggy, Brandi and me.

"Are you ok?" Mother asks softly walking over to me and I shake my head. "I missed every birthday" I croak. "She'll be back soon" She tries to reassure me, but fails. "You don't know that"

"The police are doing everything they can to find both Faith and Michael and..."

"He's been gone over a week and she's been gone for days and they still haven't found anything!" I shake my head and start sobbing. "Everytime my phone rings or there's a knock at the door my first thought is, it's police to tell me that...." I pause not wanting to finish that sentance. "Jackie, I understand exactly how your feeling. My baby's missing too remember? But we need to stay positive" mother says softly.

"Possitive? Their missing! And it's not like people wouldn't notice two high profile people walking around. Somebody would have seen them and the fact that nobody has can only mean one thing" I croak, trying hard not to break down again.

"But people didn't know they were missing until 2 days ago" Janet cuts in. "And I wonder who leaked it?" Joseph scoffs sarcastically. "We don't know for a fact  it was her" mother points out and he shakes his head "who else other than this family and the police knew, huh? The bitch that's been doing interviews and crying crocodile tears" he says sarcastically. "Julie's upset and trying to find her daughter and..."

"Then why would she leak it to the press?" I cut my mother off. "She didn't, but her going on TV and admitting its true may help. Maybe someone could have seen something"

"But the police told us not to until then knew for sure it's not a kidnapping case" Janet cuts in. "Plus who's gonna want to help Julie find the daughter she was abusing?" I frown "she's ruined everything just like she always does"

"We're going to the station" Joesph says getting he's car keys "what's the point? If they knew anything then they'd call" I point out. "Well it's better than sitting here waiting for the phone to ring!" He snaps. I'm about to speak when the front door knocks and my heart skips a beat and everyone has a nervous expression on their face as Joesph opens the door.

"Hey, we just stopped by to see if you'd heard anything yet?" LaToya says softly walking in with Jack and I sigh slightly in relief. "We're just on our way to the police station to see if they've heard anything or have some new information" I mumble.