Choice

Michael's POV

It's the day of Faith's interview and she's been freaking out all morning.

"Just relax. It's just an interview, not and interrogation" I chuckle slightly. "It's practically the same thing! You know the guys not just gonna wanna ask me about Kylee and Alax right? Their gonna wanna talk about everything. Me, you, Precious, everything in detial! and.."

"And if they do.."

"When" she cuts me off. " WHEN they do" I correct myself "Just stick to the answers we already said"

"But what if I mess up and say the wrong thing and..."

"You won't. Just remember what I said and just give simple answers and don't go into detail and if there's a question you don't wanna answer just swerve past it like I taught you" I reassure her. "Maybe I should just cancel" she sighs heavily taking out her phone and I take it from her before she has the chance to dial. "You'll be fine. I know your nervous because it's your first interview alone, but you'll be fine. You just need to stay relax"

"But what of they start pressing me for more? Which they will! My mom's a reporter remember? These people just push and push and.. "

"And you'll be fine and if the they do get to pushy, just storm out" I Shrug casually. "And how's that gonna look?" She frowns "it'd make good TV. It's actuality pretty funny when you throw a tantrum" I chuckle. "I don NOT have tantrums" she says defensively. "Of course you don't" I pout playfully, making her giggle slightly.

She's about to speak when I get a text from Jackie.

"I'm gonna have to go. Jackie wants me to go over to his place" I say casually putting my phone back on my pocket. "You seem to be spending alot of time with my dad lately" she says skeptically. "He's working on a new album and he wants me to see some ideas he has.. see?" I say showing her my phone and she looks through my messages, which confirms what I just said. "I'll be back before your interview" I smile pecking her lips and make my way over to Jackie's house.

****
Jackie's POV

I went over to my mother's house so she could watch Brandi for me since Enid is working today and for obvious reasons I can't take her with me.

As soon as I get there I notice LaToya giving me strange looks. "What's the matter with you?" I fround confused. "Nothing... going anywhere special?" She asks in a slightly suspicious tone. "Nope, michael's just helping me with some new songs I have" I shrug casually. "I that so? You and Michael seem to be spending alot of time together lately... Just the two of you" She raises an eyebrow. "What's your point?" frown at her strange attitude. "Just saying is all" she shrugs casually and looks away scrunching her face and shakes her head slightly. "Is there a problem?" I frown "just ignore her. She's been in a weird mood all day" mother rolls her eyes walking into the room and takes Brandi from me. "All I was saying is that it's strange how the two of them are spending alot of time together lately, considering he hated Michael not to long ago" she says innocently.

"That's all in the past. And their brother's, they should be spending time together!" Mother snaps at her. I'm about to speak when I get a text from Michael asking where I am.

"I'm gonna have to go. Michael's waiting at the studio for me" I turn and smile at my mother and give Brandi a kiss on the cheek and the same to my mother, before turning to leave and LaToya scrunches her face at me as I'm leaving, but I don't bother saying anything more to her.

I really don't know what LaToya's problem with me was just then, but I'm really not in the mood to deal with her attitude. I have a way bigger problem right now than whatever problem LaToya has this week.