Missing

Kathrine's POV

It's been a few day's since what happened and nobody has seen or heard from Michael since and I'm really starting to worry.

I tried calling his house again and again Kai tells me she still hasn't heard from him. "Maybe I should go round there" I say worriedly. "What's the point? If his cook said he's not there then he's not there" Jackie shrugs uninterested. "Why are you being like this? Michael's your brother and he's missing"

"And? Faith's my daughter and thanks to what he did to her, she isn't here anymore" he shrugs. "We don't know that he did anything to her that night or anytime" Joseph cuts in. "You didn't see what I saw. How do you explain him being on top of her and pinning her to the bed?"

"Well according to Faith, he was defending himself from her attacking him"

"And why was she attacking him, huh? He obviously did something to make her attack him and clearly she's to scared to say what!" I snap "Well until Faith says different we don't know what happened" Janet cuts in. "And at least we know where She is and that she's safe. Michael's missing and nobody has seen or heard from him and who knows what he's doing. For all we know he could back on..."

"He wouldn't" I shake my head cutting in. "Michael went through hell, getting off those pain killers. He wouldn't put himself through that again"

"We don't what he's doing or what state of mind he's in right now" Joesph sighs heavily "we need to talk to Faith and find out exactly what happened that night and maybe she might have heard from him or know where he is"

"She doesn't. I spoke to Julie after that interview he did and I spoke to her yesturday to try and talk to Fait, but she wouldn't let me and she doesn't know anything or even about the interview" Jackie says. "How can she not know? It's all over the media" Janet frowns confused. "Because she's hidden her phone and kept her away from anything to do with the media. TV, internet... Everything"

"She can't do that!" I gasp "yes she can and so she should. Ever since Michael's little confession and breakdown on that interview. Everybody trying to get hold of Faith trying to get her side and she doesn't need that crap" he shrugs. "I can't believe some people actually feel sorry for him and making out like it's ok for him to wanna be with his own niece in that way"

"Not everybody was going to be like you and think that what they were doing was wrong or disgusting" Janet frowns. "Well it was and those people that wanna see them together are just as discusting and messed up as Michael" Jackie scrunched his face in disgust. "But its not their fault they fell in love. They didnt wanna feel this way about each other, but they did! You can't help who you fall in love with. Something's you don't have a choice in!" She snaps at him. "But they did have a choice! Fair enough Faith didn't know they were related at first, but Michael has always known and when everything came out they still went a head and fucked each other!"

"But they didn't have a choice on how they felt about each other! Fair enough they didn't have to act on it, but they did! But you can't expect people to just stop having feelings for each other. It doesn't work like that just like gay and transgender people don't have a choice. It's there and always will be"

"That's completely different! If Michael was gay or transgender that I could deal with and I'd support him, but I'm not gonna support him fucking his niece... My daughter!"

"I wouldn't!" Joseph cuts in. "I raised my boys to be men not girls" he scrunches his face. "But your ok with what him and Faith was doing!? He knocked up his under age niece then disappeared like a little bitch and..."

"Why are you arguing over something that's not happend!" I snap "Michael not gay or wants to be a women! But he is missing. Don't you think we should be more concerned about that!?"