Jealous much!

Miranda's pov

We're backstage in Philly for Brantley's she's my kinda crazy tour. I'd so much rather be on Jason's tour though. One week. Ugh. It's taking forever. The saddest part I didn't even get Jason's number so I can't text him or call him or nothing. I've got the workin' man blues. Brantley comes backstage all sweaty. I wave. "Great show BG." I call. He smiles and walks over. "Thanks, little lady. What's your name?" "Miranda, your roadie for the week." I reply. "A roadie. Now what do they do again?" He asks, scratching his head, confused. "Anything the singer needs ya to do. Like putting away instruments, getting ya something to drink. That kinda stuff." I explain. He stares at the guitar in his hand. "What about other things, more personal things?" I raise an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" "You know. Um boyfriend girlfriend kinda things." My eyes go wide. "No way, I've got a boyfriend, sorry B, you're an awesome guy and all but I'm dating someone." "Who?" "Jason." "Aldean?" I nod. "We were on his tour last week and it sorta just happened." Brantley smiles and looks over his shoulder. "It can sorta just happen with us too." He's starting to make me feel uncomfortable. "Are you drunk, Brantley?" I ask. "A little. Sorry. I'm probably freaking you out." He says. I nod slowly. He frowns sadly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, sometimes I have one too many." "It's okay B. Thanks for apologizing. It really means a lot." He smiles and nods. "I'm just hoping you don't think I'm some freak pervert or something." He says with a worried look on his face. I smile and hug him. "It's okay. I don't."

*the next night*

Rachel's pov

I happen to glance into the crowd and spot Jason! Whoa! What's he doing here? He walks backstage and waves to me. "Hey Jason, what are you doing here?" I ask. He smiles. "Had a day off so I came here to his show to see Miranda. Do you know where she is?" "She's making a coffee run, she should be back any second. Is... Uh... Is Tully here?" I ask. He chuckles and nods. "Go get 'em tiger." He says into his phone. Instantly Tully's arms are around my waist, catching me off guard. Jason laughs. "Have fun, love birds." He jokes, walking away.

Miranda's pov

I give everyone their orders. "Anyone need anything else?" I ask. "Oh uh, there's someone lookin' for ya." One guy says. Ugh, probably more work. "Hey babe." I spin around. "Jason! I missed you so much." I say, hugging him. "Me too. It's been the longest week of my life." He says. "Even longer than those weeks tryin' to make it big?" I ask, flirtatiously. He chuckles and nods, his hands around my waist. "Much longer baby." He says, kissing me. Brantley is singing you don't know her like I do. I love this song. "You don't know her like I do, you'll never understand, and you don't know what we've been through, that girl's my best friend." Jason sings quietly along. "And there's no way you're gonna help me. She's the only one who can, I didn't know how much I had to lose. You don't know her like I do." I continue. "Goodnight Philly!" I hear him shout from the stage. Jason looks up. "Hey Brantley, long time no see." He says. "Hey man, how's it been?" B says, fist bumping Jason. "It's been great. Bulldogs are going state this year." He says. "Hey roadie, could you grab us a couple beers?" B asks, annoying me. Ever since I rejected him, he's been real rude. I walk over to the cooler anyway.

Jason's pov

"Dude you do know that she's my girlfriend right?" He just stares at her. "Hello? Brantley?" "What? Huh? Yes, I know she's your girlfriend. That's why she shot me down." He mutters, crossing his arms. "So you're being mean to her because she's dating me and not you?" "I'm not being mean to her!" He snaps. "You were real rude just then!" I gripe. He shakes his head. She walks back over. "Here ya go." She grumbles annoyed. "Thanks darlin'." I say, glaring at Brantley. "Don't ya have something to say?" He sighs. "Thanks roadie." Ugh. He's trying to tick me off. "She's got a name!" I snap. "It's fine Jason, I'm used to it. Pretty much everyone I've worked with has treated me like this." She mutters. I hug her. "People shouldn't treat you like that." She sighs, staring at the ground sadly. The way he's treating her has really hurt her feelings and pissed me off. "Brantley apologize right now." I order. "Shut up Jason, I don't have to do nothin' you say!" He snaps, shoving me back. "What the?!" I gasp, caught off guard. "Security!" He calls. What?! Is he throwing me out?! What the hell is wrong with him?! Two guards grab hold of my arms. "Let's go." They say. "Not without my girl!" I shout pulling free. She's about to run over to me but he holds her shoulder. "Let go of me Brantley!" She gripes. "Take him outta here." He orders, completely ignoring her. "I said.... Let go!" She yells, kicking him where the sun don't shine! He hits his knees and she runs over to me. "He is such a jerk!" I nod. "Let's get outta here darlin'." I hold her hand and find Tully and Rachel, making out against the stage. "Yo Tully, Rachel, we're gettin' outta here." I call. Tully stares at Rachel longingly. "I guess I'll see you in a few days hun." He says, kissing her. "Naw, Rachel's coming too. Brant's being a real jerk so they're coming with us early." I tell him. "Yes!" Tully cries, spinning her around. I smile and put one arm around my girl's waist and kiss her lightly on the forehead. We get back to my truck. Paradise city is playing. We all sing along to that one. "Take me down to paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty, take me home. Yeah take me down to paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty, oh won't you please take me home!" By the time we get back to the bus, the station has been changed to KIX 106 and we're singing along to she thinks my tractor's sexy by Kenny Chesney. "She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her on! She's always starin' at me while I'm chuggin' along." "Hey, didn't you play that exact song with Kenny at the rose bowl a few months back?" Rachel asks. "Damn right. A great experience that was." I reply remembering that amazing night.

~flashback~

Me and Kenny were singing that song, both of us pretty drunk. It was an amazement we hadn't fallen off the stage. I was at the very edge, highfiving fans and stuff while singing when all of a sudden a drunk Kenny jumps on my back. I almost fall headfirst into the fans but surprisingly in my drunken state manage to keep my footing. "We love you! Rose bowl it was a great night!" He yells into the mic, still on my back. "Dude get off me!" I gasp, prying him off. He hits his butt on the ground then just lays back. "You guys were great." He mumbles into the mic. He lets it hit the stage and closes his eyes. I laugh, staring down at him. Luke walks out with a mic. "I think it's time to take his drunk ass home." He says, making me laugh. We each grab an arm and carry him backstage.

~flashback over~

Rachel and Tully go back to making out as soon as we get back to my bus. Those two sure hit it off. I smile. So will we. I close the door then gently push her against it and kiss her. I wrap my arms around her waist and pick her up, carrying her to the couch where we make out for almost two hours.