A better tour

Miranda's pov

I'm so glad Jason and Tully rescued us from Brantley's tour. It's a lot better on his tour. He treats me right. He sure treated me right last night. I try not to laugh at the thought as I get up to take a shower. When I get out, I realize I don't have anything that hasn't been worn yet. Ugh, what do I do now? Hm, I wonder if he'll mind if I borrow one of his shirts but I don't wanna wake him up to ask him. Eh, what the hell? I borrow one anyway. Man, I can't believe my life turned out this way. Just the best thing that could ever happened, happened. Rachel joins me also wearing a T of her boyfriend's. I smile and she yawns. "Looks like I wasn't the only one who borrowed clothes." I tease. She laughs and nods. "We have awesome lives." She says, sitting next to me. "Ya know what I wanna do, stand on street corners wearing shirts that say life then hand out lemons." She says. "What?" I gape, laughing. "If life gives ya lemons..." She says, shrugging. "Ya wanna catch Cody Alan's hot top 20?" I ask, grabbing the remote. "Only one thing will be hot to me." Rachel says. I smile. "You said it." I say, turning it on and leaning my head back. Not too long later and I've fallen asleep again, the remote in my hand.

Rachel's pov

I think I'm gonna hit the shower. I shake my head at the silly way my best friend for life just fell asleep.

Jason's pov

*About 30 minutes later*

I walk into the main room and try not to laugh. The cutest thing I've ever seen. My girl, fast asleep wearing my T-shirt on the couch with the remote still in her hand. Downright the most adorable thing I've ever seen. I take a picture and put it on Instagram. My girl, napping in style. #adorable #perfect. I smile and put my phone on the charger before sitting beside her. The hot top 20 is still on. She must've been watching this before she fell asleep. I turn it off as she's waking up. "Oh I must've fallen back asleep." She mumbles. I nod. "You make that shirt look good." She smiles. "Yeah, none of my stuff was clean." "It's all good baby, you look hot in it."

*later*

I get a call from the host of hot top 20. Apparently they want me to come in for the show. I always love doing that because I love messing with the host. I released a new single so that's probably what this is about. Iim still gonna have fun and Lord knows I'm not going alone.