"The haters can kiss my ass."

Miranda's pov

I laugh when I see Jason's latest Instagram post about my pregnancy. A picture of bananas that says the wife's latest craving: monkey food. I swat his arm and he laughs. "What was that for?" "Monkey food?" I gasp, my hands on my hips in pretend anger. He laughs even harder. "Damn girl, you're lookin' so pretty. I wanna show you off tonight. I wanna make all them other boys jealous when ya kiss me." He flirts, kissing me. A knock at the door interrupts us. I sigh. "Oh it's okay baby, we've got all day." He says, going to answer the door.

Jason's pov

She grabs my butt as I open the door. I laugh and grab her hand. Luke walks through the door looking depressed. "What's wrong man?" I ask, surprised. "People are saying crap about my new single that's my kinda night." He mutters, sitting down on the couch, his head in his hands. I sit beside him, my hand on his shoulder. "Who's saying crap?" "Zac Brown and a few other singers." He mutters annoyed, "They're saying it's too rappy and not even country." I stand up. "Screw them. Do the fans like it?" I ask, my hands on my hips. "Yeah, I guess so." He says. I smile. "Then that's all that matters. You make the music for the fans not these other artists who are criticizing you. I for one love the song. What about you baby?" "Oh yeah, that's my dance to song. You shoulda seen me when I first heard it." She says, smiling. I smile too. "See? The fans love it." He stands up. "Thanks. That made me feel so much better." He says. "Hey don't go yet. In fact let's rock to that song right now." She says, pulling out the CD. He smiles. "Nah, that's okay. I've gotta get back to Caroline. Oh congrats on the baby by the way." He says. She smiles and hugs him. "You're music is great. Don't listen to those other jerks. I never liked Zac Brown anyway." She says, crossing her arms. He nods and leaves. "Luke is really down about that." She says, sighing. "Yeah. I've never seen him so bummed." I mumble, looking at the door. I shrug. "Nothing we can do except what we just did." I cross the room, kissing her. "Now where were we."

*later*

I sit on the couch. I'm tempted to call Zac and go off on him for saying that shit to my buddy. Instead I'll rant on Instagram. I take a picture of his crash my party CD, putting it on Instagram with my rant as the caption. A lot of people are saying things about my buddy @lukebryan about his new song that's my kinda night, need to shut their mouths. The music is for the fans not you Zac Brown. The fans love the song. His friends love that song and that's where it matters. Not you haters. He's a kickass singer and that's a kickass song so whoever feels like they should badmouth him will have to go through me. That is all I have to say on the subject. #rantover #Lukemusicrocks. Not ten minutes after posting this, a bunch of Luke fans are saying stuff like Amen and rock on Luke. It makes me smile. I told Luke to look at my latest Instagram photo so he could see the kind words that his fans were saying. The fans are what matters when it comes to the music he makes. Jenny comes home from school. "Hey hun, what's new?" "I got a good grade on my science project." She says, smiling. "That's great sweetheart. Get ready to go we're gonna run over to Uncle Luke's. He needs a little pick me up." "What happened?" She asks, sitting beside me. I tell her about the haters then Miranda joins us. "I have a new craving." She says, sounding annoyed. I smile. "And what's that darlin'?" I ask, pulling her onto my lap. "Gummy worms." She says, making me laugh. "We'll swing by and grab some on the way to Luke's.

*later*

We throw a party at Luke's place and he's back to his cheery happy self. I'm glad about. I smile and tell the band to play the music for that's my kinda night. I grab the mic. "Luke, the haters can kiss my ass. This song is my jam." I say before I start singing. He grabs Caroline's hand and they dance to the song while I sing it. I hand my phone to Brantley where he takes a picture of me singing. After I get offstage, I put it on Instagram. Singing my new favorite song. #that'smykindanight. #LukeBryan was the caption. Yeah like I told Luke earlier, the haters can kiss my ass.