A wedding and a not so happy conversation

Miranda's pov

As the boys fish, we plan Sierra and Tully's wedding. "I'm still surprised you forgave him so easily." Rachel says. I sigh and glance at the boys. Tully, Kurt, and Rich are goofing around and playing but Jason isn't. He's staring at the water, a fishing pole in his hand. "I'm uh I'm gonna go talk to him." I say, getting up and walking over.

Jason's pov

I jump when someone rests a hand on my shoulder. "Oh hey baby." "Are you okay?" "I don't know. I've been worried sick all week. I know you said you weren't mad but that doesn't make much sense. Since you totally freaked when it happened to Rachel." "Rachel's my best friend. Something happens to her, I'd kick their butts." "But when it happens to you, you're not as upset?" "I was upset." "I'm so sorry I hurt you. I don't like Gina. I hate her." "I know. It's okay Jason, I forgive you." Rachel calls me. "I'm gonna get back to planning the wedding. Don't beat yourself up so much." He raises an eyebrow. "So much?" I laugh. "Teasing you, silly." He smiles. I walk back to my friends. "He feels really horrible." I mumble. "Yeah so did Tully but I didn't take him back." Rachel says, crossing her arms. "That was different. Tully was sober. Jason was drunk." I protest. "You shouldn't let him get away with things just because he was drunk." She snaps. "I didn't let him get away with anything! We were separated for almost 4 months! I had to do a lot of thinking." Jenny runs over and we drop conversation. "I caught a fish!" She cries. I smile and pat her head. Tully holds the fish up as Jason takes a picture. "Come on honey, ya gotta get in the picture." I set her down and she gets in the picture.

*the next day*

"Hey Girls, hurry up, we're running late." Jason calls. I grab my purse and we rush out the door. We woke up early this morning but we're already running late. We get to the church. "There you are!" Sierra gasps. "You get your ass on the altar boy!" She snaps at Jason. He rolls his eyes, holding his hands up in mock surrender. "I'm goin'." He mutters. "See ya in a bit baby." He says, kissing my cheek. He leaves and me and Rachel put the finishing touches on her dress, hair, and make up. "You look kick ass girl." Rachel says. "Yeah, Tully is gonna flip.

*a few hours later*

"You may kiss the bride." Tully kisses her. We head to the reception. "Hey, darlin', when Sierra snapped at me earlier, it got me thinking." "Thinking about what?" "I think she might be pregnant. Because you know all the hormones and junk." I don't want to tell him that the girls are still mad at him but she's not pregnant. I don't want him telling Tully that. "Jason, she isn't pregnant." "Then why was she so pissed?" "Uh we were late today." He shakes his head. "Nah, she wouldn't-" I kiss him, hopefully shutting him up. He stumbles to a seat, pulling me onto his lap, where we make out. Yep it shut him up.

*later*

"Thanks everyone. It was so great!" Sierra shouts, waving. She and Tully get in the limo for their honeymoon. "I still think something's up." He says with a forced smile. I sigh. "We'll talk when we get home." His eyes go wide and he looks at me. "So there IS something up!" I nod. "Like I said when we get home." He sighs. "It's somethin' about me, isn't it?" "We're not at home." I grumble. "Then let's go home." He says, grabbing my hand and finding Jenny in the crowd. We're on the drive home. "The girls are still mad at you." I say. "What?" He gapes, slamming on the brakes, pitching me forward. "Put your damn seatbelt on, woman!" I glare at him but put it on. "I'm not! They are! I know you feel horrible about it and I'm not mad at you." "Are our... Well I guess they're just your friends now. But are they gonna hate me forever?" "Jason, they don't hate you. They're just mad!" I gasp, surprised. He looks beyond pissed. I don't see why! He was in the wrong! "Why are you getting so mad!?" I gasp. "Because they have no right in our personal business!" He gripes. Jenny cries in the back. "Stop yelling. You're scaring Jenny." I gripe. He grips the steering wheel tight. "Sorry, sweetheart. I totally didn't mean to scare you." We get home. I have never seen him get mad like that over something so small. "Since when did you care what others think?" I ask. "I don't. But I thought they were my friends." "They are your friends. Friends get mad at each other!" "I guess so. I just don't want them to hate me." "They don't hate you. They're just mad." "You mean it?" "Of course." He hugs me. "As long as you aren't mad that's what matters most to me." "I told you. I'm not mad." He smiles. "Then prove it to me." I smirk. He grabs my wrists and pulls me to his chest where we kiss. "You can do better than that, baby." He jokes. "Jason, Jenny's upstairs." He sighs and sits down. "I didn't even think about that." "You okay?" "Ya know the kid's gotta find out about sex one day. Why not sooner rather than later?" "Jason, you're crazy!" I gasp, laughing. "I ain't kidding." Oh he's serious! "No. She's only 5. She can get the birds and the bees talk much later down the line." I say, sternly. He stands up and grabs a beer from the fridge. "Fine, but I'm not happy about it." I roll my eyes. Whatever!