Big news

Miranda's pov

We got off the tour a week ago and tomorrow is Rachel and Kurt's wedding anniversary tomorrow and then a week after that me and Jason are getting remarried. Jason gets out of the shower and is drying his hair with a towel. I look over the top of my laptop at him. He smiles back at me. "What are you staring at?" I laugh. "I'm staring at you of course." I reply, smiling. He sits in the bed beside me and I move the laptop. "I'm sure glad to be home." He says, putting an arm around me. "Let's just say the bed back home is better than the one in the bus." I whisper, closing my eyes as we kiss.

Rachel's pov

I put Tommy in his highchair, my eyes falling on the pink one. I break down crying again. Kurt rushes in, hugging me. "Baby, what's wrong?" He asks, holding me while I cry into his chest. "I was just thinking about Ali." I whisper. He rubs my back. A few minutes later, he takes the pink one out of the kitchen and I feed Tommy.

*the next day*

Everyone shows up for our anniversary party. I hug Sierra. Then Tommy wakes up so I go get him out of his crib. A knock at the bedroom door startles me. I turn around. Jason. I wave. "Hey, uh I was wanting to talk to you about something." "What's up?" I ask. He looks worried. "What's wrong Jason?" "I was just.... It's been worrying me...." "What are you trying to say?" He sighs. "Do you and Sierra still hate me?" I look over at him surprised. "Jason, we never hated you. We were just mad." I gasp. "It just felt like you did." "Well, we didn't. Don't worry. Ya wanna hold him?" He smiles. I hand Tommy to him and walk back outside into the safe warm embrace of Kurt. "I love you baby." I say. "I'm so glad to have you. I love you so much." He kisses me, my hands on the sides of his head. And to think I almost gave all this up.

Jason's pov

Miranda was right all along. They don't hate me. I don't know why I always felt like they did. Tommy's fallen asleep in my arms. I lay him in the crib and hear footsteps. I turn around. My girl stands in the doorway. "Hey babe." She sits in the rocking chair. "I've been meaning to tell you something, Jason." "Tell me what?" She stands up. "I-" She's interrupted though when Sierra walks through the door. "Hey, they're about to do a toast. If y'all wanna join." She says. I try not to look annoyed. "Yeah sure. We'll be out in a second." She says. Sierra leaves. Miranda kisses me then heads to the door. "Wait babe you were gonna say something!" "We'll talk more when we get home. I don't wanna miss the toast." Ugh. I wonder what she wanted to say. I glance at the sleeping baby. Someone calls my name. I sigh and walk out there.

*back at home*

"Did you finish your homework?" Miranda asks Jenny. She shakes her head then goes to work on it. I grab a beer out of the fridge. "What were you about to say back at Rachel's?" I ask, handing her one. She shakes her head and sets it down. She smiles. "We're gonna be parents again Jay." My eyes go wide and I drop my beer. "Baby, you're serious!?" I gasp. "Yeah. I'm pregnant again." I grab her hands and kiss her. "This is such great news. Have we told anyone?" "Nobody but you baby." She whispers as we kiss again.